Intro ✌🏻

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,482 happy users since 2014.
Register

Elysha

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hey people 😀 Elysha here! I'm pretty uncomfortable to mingle with others even if it is online, so please forgive me 🥲 But I swear I'll start to open up as the time goes, so yeah... Hoping to have more fun 🥳

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Welcome to the community

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi @Elysha! Welcome! Can't wait to hear more from you! If I may ask, what brought you to the forum?

Elysha

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
It's so refreshing to see this forum is active!! Well, first I was looking for a mod game app and stumbled here, saw how friendly the interactions looked here, same on you tube and thought I could join this community and get what I was looking for too. Be warned, if you ask me open questions, I'll write an Essay 🙃 So that sums up! Toodles 👋🏻

Elysha

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
And I'm still trying to learn how to maneuver around, like it took me embarrassingly long time to reply to the messages 😮💨:cryingdroid:

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
And I'm still trying to learn how to maneuver around, like it took me embarrassingly long time to reply to the messages 😮💨:cryingdroid:
Lol! I'm sure you'll get used to it the more you post! 😁

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Hello and welcome to the forum my name is @Kenobin
Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Clubs – A place where you can find groups to make friends and meet new people with similar interests to yours!
Contest & Site News – visit here for events and news