Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introduce Yourself :D

selainapanda

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi i'm selainapanda and it's really nice to meet you all!:giggle: I'm here because i really like reading. Nothing beats against a night with a good book and Lana Del Rey in the background. My preferred genres are fantasy, horror and sci-fi. But as long as the book is digestable it doesn't really matter what genre it belongs to.
:dinodance:<--that's really cute

Bewalk

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Heya
Stumbled on Sbenny through trying to google search a book a couple weeks back and am loving the community already :) I have pretty eclectic book tastes but bounce between fantasy, sci-fi, and LGBT romance mostly. My favorite Christmas presents each year are usually the couple of new books I get. Reading is one of my favorite things because it’s a tool for fun, learning, and connection to others.

shuckedlynn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey everyone! I'm shuckedlynn. I first knew I loved to read when I picked "The Fault In Our Stars" from my grandma's bookshelf. I was so mesmerised reading it that I didn't even realize I finished it in a very short time.
Asides from fantasy, sci-fi, manga, and comedy books I like reading in wattpad. I read a lot of fanfics about the animes or shows I love.
If you want some recommendations I know a few books that are incredible!

Shadow Of Marethyu

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all. I'm Shadow Of Marethyu. I started reading really early and love fantasy in general and dabble heavily in comedy, romance, etc. I spend quite a while on royalroad and fanfiction dot net. Not a writer though😅.
Pure reader to the core.😀

Merteuil

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello there! :)
I'm Federica, from Italy.
I have been a bookworm since I can remember, and I'm still reading a lot, even in my thirties.
I love differents kind of genres and author: from Dostoevskij and Tolstoy to David Grossman, from Umberto Eco to Saramago, and again Tolkien, Murakami, Kafka, Micheal Ende, Herman Hesse, Jostein Gaarder, Moravia, and many more.
Right now, I'm reading The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. A huge saga that I think will keep me busy for quite a while.
I'd love to hear from you about the book you like and perhaps discover new authors...

Thank you! :inlovedroid:

P.S. Let's see who's the first to guess which book my nickname comes from...

chachamaru43

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi everyone!
My name is Chachamaru,but you can call me Chacha,!
I’m an avid reader, and can read every genre, but my favorites are Fantasy and SF.
My favorites authors are Brandon Sanderson, TJ Klune, Will Wight.
My favorite webnovel is The Gods are B@st@rds by DD Webb.
Also I dont know why but I cant read 1st person POV books,unless they are well written.

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
Heya there! I'm Forkens, I like reading LNs and Manga! Nice to meet y'all hope ya take care of me

My favorite genres are Action,Fantasy and Comedy

bigzach1234

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
hey guys, i just joined.. i have a crazy e-book library, although it is mostly nonfiction. I was about to post up some books but noticed 99% of ebooks posted are fiction. Is it worth posting up some good nonfiction hard to find books, is that not considered as a good practice here? I'm not trying to upset anyone..

shakibkirito

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi. I'm Shakib. Just an ordinary book lover who is looking for a way to get books for free. Thank you all for giving the opportunity to read free book

FENRIR97

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Heya guys 👋🙂
Well, my name is Fenrir but u can call me Fen. I'm 23yo bookworm from Czech Republic 🇨🇿 and when I'm not reading a book, then I'm reading some kind of fanfiction or manga. I'm also an anime fan.I love drawing and writing, not that I'm good at it, but it's kinda relaxing.
I have quite little zoo at home atm.😂 I have one bengal cat, two british cats, two maine coons, sir ian hamster and my lovely Degu. 🐈🐁
Not long ago i had a 150L fish tank in my living room too 🐠.
What did I say? Zoo!

Littlesky

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi! My name is skylar but you can call me sky. I love reading because it gives color to my life. I read books, e-books, and manga. I really like genres such as action, fantasy, romance, and slice of life hehe. I also read BL stuffs. I'm still new here and i hope we can all be friends.
Stay safe and God bless everyone! 💕

Shivanshu125

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey everyone!
I'm Shivanshu but you can call me shivu. I'm sucker for books. I read all kind of books(ebooks), and I also like to write.
I've also released few ebooks recently and will release more(you can check them on my profile).
And it's really nice to know you guys and be a part of this club💗

HeliosKay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, I'm Helios. My love for books started since I'm in elementary school because some encyclopedia about Romans. I love to read all kinds of book especially hisfic and mystery. Reading has been an addiction for me (?) I like it when the book provide some new information or knowledge to me. I can escape to another world and just let myself got pulled to the bottom without everyone bothering me anymore (I hate it when people asking me something or talking to me while I'm reading).

Fuzzers

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Just realised I originally posted it in the wrong place because I'm braindead, but hi, I'm Fuzzers, I love to read and I do the odd bit of trashy writing. I am basically the human incarnation of one of Jabba's Kowakian monkey-lizards from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Do with that information what you will.

LadyFlax

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello, I am the LadyFlax. ;)
Arriving here now and I want to say that it is a pleasure to be part of the group. I'm passionate about reading.. I love a novel of the time, but I also read teenage novels and fantasy.

NoterMan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello I don't read a lot of books but am trying to get into the habit of reading I did start reading a book about stoicism by Jonas Salzgeber I really enjoyed it, I also play the keyboard and I hope I can fall in love with reading

WROSHYR

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey there! I'm Jack and I'm excited that there's a book club here! I really like sci-fi, horror, and dystopian kinda books, but really, I like to read whatever I can get my hands on. I also really like comics and manga!

It's nice to meet you all!

Greenstarqwe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I am Greenstarqwe and I have read the entire eragon series