Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introduce Yourself :D

mommydolly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I hope this is where I introduce myself. I just joined your group. I will enjoy book discussions and hope I add to the group.

EveBlondeau

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hiii I'm Eve, I love reading as a form of escapism honestly, that's why I like fantasy so much as a genre. Almost finished the second book of the mistborn trilogy!

anguished3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, I've just joined you lot.
I read a lot as a child, (yes I used to have the thick glasses too). And then I took a long break to travel, to work, and now, now that I'm in lockdown, I've started reading again. A lot.

I've recently worked my way through a wuxia series called "I Shall Seal the Heavens". It's epic. 4million words.

kelly77

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello! Newbie here! :geek:
Just call me Kelly;)(Didn't know I had an account from 2 years ago lol)

Been reading books since 2012 mostly in the YA genre--fantasy or sci-fi to be specific. I'm kind of a loner so I only share my bibliophilia with a close friend of mine tho she doesn't read much these days so I've been looking into trying for an online community with the same species as mine and look where I stumble upon, here 😊

Here are some of my favorite books:
~Books from Sarah J. Maas, namely,
  • Throne of Glass Series
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses Series (Most fav)
~The Lunar Chronicles Series by Marissa Meyer
~Recently read Radiance by Grace Draven and I am obsessed with it!

Would you oh so kindly feed my addiction to YA fantasy novels by recommending me some?

novelwriter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi I am novelwriter. I am addicted to reading!:)I am currently rereading the Harry Potter books. I kind of read more than one at a time. Does anyone do this?

souby

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, I'm E. I used to read a lot as a kid, not so much as an adult. I'm trying to get back into reading now. My preferred genres are sci-fi and fantasy, but I'd give almost any book a try as long as the premise sounds interesting and it comes highly recommended.

jimbolimbobo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hey Everyone, avid reader of Sci-Fi and Fantasy here. I work in entertainment so it's a lovely feedback loop.

I'm currently reading Grant Morrisons Invisibles & going thru Asimovs work. Would love reccommendations in Interative Fiction!

brotherr

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello there, hope everyone has been having a great day! :D

I am called brotherr, and I used to hate reading (the education system does not make it out to be a very enjoyable experience)--then I discovered Warrior Cats in the fourth grade, and my view has drastically changed since then.

I almost solely read fiction, though I have picked up a psychology book or two that I liked. Outside of Warrior Cats, I have read books by Tui T. Sutherland, a few classics, mythos, Minecraft-related books, and the occasional cutesy relationships-based book.

Currently, I am reading Journey to the West and Wings of Fire.

Yanari

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello! My name is Yanari, but i prefer yana for short~
I'm not really an avid reader in the sense that i have authors i like or a book series i enjoy, i mostly just stumble upon dusty books on internet by accident and then read those, and if i happen to like them, i just add them to my little hoard treasure cove of liked books lol. I do mostly enjoy fantasy and romance, but I'm also open to recommendations and other genres, maybe i will stumble upon something like that myself xD

Nat9510

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hi, I’m Nat.
I love paranormal series with strong female protagonists and characters who have depth.

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello, I'm Yohan. I'm a huge reader. I love reading books so much that I feel incomplete or empty when I haven't read a book in a while. I play guitar and wood splitting is my morning hobby. I have a Husky named Strom and he's a good boy.
I just found out about the club and I immediately joined. My favorite book genres are horror, thriller, suspense, post-apocalypse, action and adventure. I also like supernatural/paranormal as long as they're not too cheesy. Currently I am reading 2 suspense books and they're good :0