Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introduce Yourself

ChadCross

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, (true name) I'm Richard, writing is one of the hobbies that i picked up in this journey. i have one official book that i think is public. I wasn't keen on following it but i have the 1st print of it.
I have a day job on a big plant company, while i play games and read/listen to novels during night.

Aquarius004

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello! I am Aquarius. I enjoy writing and reading poetry, short novels, and short moral stories. I also enjoy discussing various topics such as philosophy, history, art, and the influences of technology. I joined this group because I think it would be the perfect opportunity to expand my horizons with people who share the same passions for reading and writing as I do.

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello everybody! My name is Roy. I like reading, drawing, and writing. It can be fan fic, original, or poetry. Sometimes even songs because I sing in real life ^^

Writing doesn't come naturally to me, but when it does flow, I'm very proud of what I've cultivated. I'm very talkative in real life and try to translate that in writing essays, stories, and poetry. I'm just a simple man however, all I do is write about love.

Looking forward to the community we may have here :)

Sharkbait4

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello everyone!
I'm Shark or Sharkbait. I usually prefer to read but I've been writing a lot more original and fan-related works for a while now. It started as a pastime during work and now I have so many unfinished drafts it's ridiculous.
Thank you again for the invite!

ShadysMinion

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Hi everyone, my names marshall
I like writing my own lyrics or editing lyrics. I also like listening to music, mostly Eminem, linkin park.
I’ve always wanted to write my own book, when I was in primary school when the teacher used to say write a story I used to always write story’s about zombies and the apocalypse and I used to always add a way of a cure being available but hard to get, one time in 6 form in a zombie story I basically wrote that we had to craft weapons out of different objects and that people went missing. I like reading zombie books even though I’ve never had one, I still would love to give one a read.

Thank you for the invite @CordeliaCross ❤❤

Izza Chen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, you can call me Elise. I like to write, especially poems, and ironic to my cheery personality, they're mostly emotional ones hehe 😅 I write stories, but very seldom now because of work, I still hope to find time tho. And waaa, haha I'd love to read your work. 😍
Nice to meet you 💙

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi, I'm Chere. I find introductions like this awkward and discomforting, but I'll do it anyways. I like many things, most of them artistic in nature. I do like writing and don't think I'm too bad at it, but I suck at finishing things. So when I write I prefer to keep to shorter things that can be finished quickly like a nice poem. In some ways I also oddly dislike writing because if you really want to write an interesting story it's time consuming. I hate that because I have other things I like and want to do, too. Like reading. Reading is what I like most and has probably been a boon to any little talent I have in writing.
It's nice meeting everyone. Thanks for the invite @CordeliaCross 💜

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Welcome, everyone! I am so happy you all got the chance to join our new group :).

Hi, I'm Chere. I find introductions like this awkward and discomforting, but I'll do it anyways. I like many things, most of them artistic in nature. I do like writing and don't think I'm too bad at it, but I suck at finishing things. So when I write I prefer to keep to shorter things that can be finished quickly like a nice poem. In some ways I also oddly dislike writing because if you really want to write an interesting story it's time consuming. I hate that because I have other things I like and want to do, too. Like reading. Reading is what I like most and has probably been a boon to any little talent I have in writing.
It's nice meeting everyone. Thanks for the invite @CordeliaCross 💜
I'm really glad you accepted :D

RamHina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello! I'm Ram! Seeing an invitation to this group was a very welcome surprise. Thank you for the invite!

I'm an avid book reader and my interests (in terms of genre) range from fantasy to science. I also like to do some sketches and is still in the process of learning how to draw properly (I do traditional drawings but wants to learn how to do digital ones). I'm trying out different artstyles but mainly focuses on asian artstyles.

Writing is my passion, although it can be hard to write english stories when English is one's 4th language. Although I'm trying my best, I often fail. I do dream of one day publishing a book, specifically a book under the YA genre.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hiya! My name is Obber, I like to write a lot of Fanfiction stories that goes to nowhere, listening to music, go outside to think and... that's about it :D (*sigh* geez I am sooo antisocial.)

Thank you.

Lordkyoukan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey I'm lordkyoukan I write stories and poems and enjoy writing I'm not sure if you would like my content of the writings I make since they tend to border on the darker side of things but nonetheless here I am to gladly take part in this group of wonderful writers and talented individuals so thanks for having me as a member of the group and I hope you all have a great time and wonderful day.

Gryphin

✨Otome Game Enthusiast✨
Member for 5 years
Hi, I'm Gryphin! I write stories - or attempt to, anyway. I like fantasy and the world-building that comes with it! There's actually a huge world I've been working on for a few years now but my progress on it has stagnated 😅

I'm also an avid reader of fiction in general, and right now I'm cycling through several japanese, chinese, and korean webnovels + several manga/webtoons. I'm also a huge fan of otome games (PC, rather than mobile), so if you need recommendations for any of them, hit me up! :D

Thanks for the invite @CordeliaCross :giggle:

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hyyyyyyyyy, I'm Emmanuel from Nigeria here! 22 years old and writing is just something that came into my fieldbofbvision along the way and just hasn't left since cuz my life has been different... I mostly write Fantasy/Fiction on Wattpad(You can check it out, its called Gifted High).

I really don't know what I plan to achieve from writing, for now I just know that it gives me a feeling of centre, focus and attachment and I'm grateful, its helped me discover things about myself too.

Anyway, hi and sorry for blabbing your ears off... Or eyes off I guess lol

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there, I'm Adrian, yes that's my true name, I love to write it's one of my favorites hobbies, I more or less write fantasy/fiction, even when I do write some other stuff also, I keep for myself most of my work, I'm a bit too shy when it comes to that, but I'm planning to post some soon.

KoreanJames

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey I'm James.
I'm half korean hence the name. I also like to read novels and books I can also write stuff sometimes.
Here's a sample:
STUFF SOMETIMES

Last edited: