Tabletop Gamers

Here is a place for all lovers of Tabletop RPG's to meet, chat, and share resources.

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introductions

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya everyone and welcome to our new Tabletop Gamer's Club!

Here is a place where we, as lovers of all things Tabletop here on SBenny.com will be able to chat with one another and get to know each other. It is my hope that this group will bring us a bit more together!

When you get a moment, please introduce yourself and say hello below.

I'll start with mine :)

For those of you who don't know me, my name is CordeliaCross, but most people call me Cordy. I am a member of the Staff Team and the Community Team and I started off here as mainly an eBook Releaser. I am a regular D&D player and I love to create new campaigns for my friends and family. I love to read books because it's like an escape into a whole new world, and I love to write. I also play the electric violin and a few other instruments. Currently, we have three freshwater fish aquariums in our home, a 3.5-gallon tank, a 29-gallon tank and a 75-gallon tank with tons of different fish living in them. I can't wait to get to know about all of you :)

Kinghorn1994

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello I'm Kinghorn1994 you can just call me Kinghorn or Jake or whatever you want (taking a risk with that last one I know). Let's see about me... I play a 4 string electric bass and am kind of a fitness nut when I'm not doing those things I'm a pretty avid dnd player/occasionally dm. Recently however I've been really heavy into call of cthulu and the world of darkness setting like vampire the masquerade, werewolf: the apocalypse etc. I'm excited to join this group and share cool stories and ideas.

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello there! The name is Kaffadel, you may call me Kaff. I loves to read, nowadays i oftenly read manhwa. And umm... Ah i really don't have thing to tell :whistle: I'm just your ordinary random person in internet, trying to waste time. Anyway, i have been here for awhile, but not really active. This time, i will try to :giggle: