Graphic Novels, Comics, and Manga Lounge

Here is where everyone who loves Graphic Novels, Comics, and Manga can meet and discuss their favorites!

Quick Overview

Category
TV
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introductions

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya everyone and welcome to our new Graphic Novels, Manga and Comics Club!

Here is a place where we, as lovers of all things Graphic Novels, Manga, and Comics here on SBenny.com will be able to chat with one another and get to know each other. It is my hope that this group will bring us a bit more together!

When you get a moment, please introduce yourself and say hello below.

I'll start with mine :)

For those of you who don't know me, my name is CordeliaCross, but most people call me Cordy. I am a member of the Staff Team and the Community Team and I started off here as mainly an eBook Releaser. I love to read books because it's like an escape into a whole new world, and I love to write. I also play the electric violin and a few other instruments. Currently, we have three freshwater fish aquariums in our home, a 3.5-gallon tank, a 29-gallon tank and a 75-gallon tank with tons of different fish living in them. I can't wait to get to know about all of you :)

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hey up all gingergods the name and I hope that this section of the discussion boards works out and gets well used its definitely one of my top passions in most of the formats.