💬 Review Jay's Gay Agenda

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,791 happy users since 2014.
Register

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Jay's Gay Agenda

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): 📖 eBook Download Jay's Gay Agenda (Jay's Gay Agenda #1) by Jason June

A character named Jay that was given the chance to finally do his Gay Agenda List, In which he was successful and met so many new people and friends after moving to a different city, But then, Oh no! He got caught having intimacy with another man, Got betrayed by a close friend, and lost his Best Friend. What will he do then?

Review:
This is one of the best books I've ever read in my entire life! The adventure, the lesson, the experience, the understanding, the loss, the gain, the drama, the expression, the speech and so, so much more are all amazing! The content overall is amazing! The story and plot has a way of putting emotion, sincerity, thoughts, explanations, of making everything in such a great manner and understanding that I could say could not comprehend in most books out there! The way it describes the situation and characters make you completely leave your mind out of the world into such a magistic imagination that it feels like YOUR in the story! The way how it adds and removes the list, changing the plot suddenly and the timing of when it all changed makes it all surreal! How it mantles the story and then putting a realization that gives such a valuable lesson and understanding of mistakes and how it should be faced gives such an amazing outlook advice and showing how it is to be open-minded and seeing the real picture and real mistake that was constantly being covered by stubbornness, fear, and close-mindedness. I love all of this attributes and meanings it shared and I believe it should be given more attention to!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, definitely but only to those who are 14 and above as it has suggestive content.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐