📰 News! Join our exclusive MOD Testing Team group!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,160 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello everyone! Feel free to fill out the application form. Don't think if I will be selected, just apply. If you are selected , you will be part of our amazing team . Even if you are not selected, you will continue to be a member of our wonderful family. No losing, just winning! When I filled out this form, at first I thought a lot about whether I could do it, but later on I realized that it was just an unnecessary prejudice. team leader Yoda does not allow you to stress in any way . He talks very well and teaches the business. You are having fun and playing games. this is madness. I can't wait to see the new members in our team. take care of yourself my friends. I love you !

Yours truly ,

Dwen
Testing Team

IvyRegina

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I'll give it a try, I'm willing to learn and about time....
I'm all open, I might go to bed early but wake up early apart from gym no other things going on. Let's see.

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
I'll give it a try, I'm willing to learn and about time....
I'm all open, I might go to bed early but wake up early apart from gym no other things going on. Let's see.
I will be waiting for your application, there is nothing to be pessimistic about, we will have fun and learn together :)

Warhawk3002

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Man i would love to join but I am short abiut 1500 points :( lost a good chunk a few days ago on the spin

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Man i would love to join but I am short abiut 1500 points :( lost a good chunk a few days ago on the spin
You don't have to worry about points. If you really want to join, apply. There are also modes that can be unlocked without points, I can have our testers with insufficient points check them out :)

Warhawk3002

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
You don't have to worry about points. If you really want to join, apply. There are also modes that can be unlocked without points, I can have our testers with insufficient points check them out :)
Ayeee!! Yo that dope I have applied would be more than happy to be of any help :)

Ipanemasun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would love to join the tester team, when will you be recruiting again?

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
This DEFINITELY seems like my type of thing, I find stuff during play sometimes but what if I mess up?
This is not a problem, just think about having fun. It can be nice to have fun by messing up :)

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Our purchases have reopened. I invite everyone who wants to participate to apply. I will be happy to see our new members in the team. 🥳
Ooohh wooow Hey We are waiting for you all, it's not difficult!!, 😍😍😍
Post automatically merged:

This DEFINITELY seems like my type of thing, I find stuff during play sometimes but what if I mess up?
We look forward to seeing you 😍😍👍

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

judgenaut

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
If I applied before but wasn't picked, can I try again?

And is there anyway to find out why I wasn't picked before?

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
If I applied before but wasn't picked, can I try again?

And is there anyway to find out why I wasn't picked before?
I checked your application form and found it. Therefore, you do not need to re-apply, you have been evaluated.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I checked your application form and found it. Therefore, you do not need to re-apply, you have been evaluated.
Therefore?? Will he be part of our team?? 😃

LittleMeg

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
I applied too, I hope I can become part of your team too cause I love testing things tbh and I want to learn something new too :D

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I applied too, I hope I can become part of your team too cause I love testing things tbh and I want to learn something new too :D
You're welcome