Join Our Staff! (Closed as of May 4th 2020)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
1. What would you like us to call you?
Mark A

2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site?
I made my account on March 29, 2018; I been a member for more than 20 months.

3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?
No, I have not. I look forward to the new horizon and the experiences it would bring.

4. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?
Working with relatives. Some find it difficult to set aside personal matters and keep a professional outlook simply because they are not working with "co-workers" but family members. I faked my smiles and keep my mind on the task at hand, I was hired to work and so I did.

5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?
When I see litter close to or literally right next to a trash can, I impulsively tidy up. It puzzles me, to think somebody messed up in using a trash can. My friends think I'm a neat freak, I'm not by the way. Putting that aside, on the forum I offer suggestions, answer simple questions, and report spam posts, possible bugs, and inappropriate strong language or images.

6. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?
A team is a set of people working toward a common goal. I'm sorry for giving an average answer but that's how I see it.

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Staff chat?
Yes, not a problem.

8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?
I can check in daily. If we are talking about the minimum amount of time, on weekdays I can offer no less than 2 hours and an hour more during weekends. (Minimum.)

9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?
I do think the Sbenny family is great at it is, but with the increasing amount of forum members, it is only natural to add more helping hands to maintain quality or even improve.

10. Do you have any questions for us?
None at the moment.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years

Obber

For a year now

3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?

Unfortunately not, but i am curious and willing to learn, sometimes i do it on my own and sometimes i need help, if they have the time.

4. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?

A group project between me and my friends, one of my friends almost gave up, but we told him to not give up and helped him, even going to his house. Me and my friends supported him, so yeah… i may be able to work with a group, helping one another is the best way to complete anything. If not, then i tell them to rest and think of another way until we accomplish it.

5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?

If one person has a problem, I have to help him or her as possibly as i can, see what kind of a situation of him or her, i look at it if i had the possibility to help, if not i had to apologise and tell him/her it may take time to solve the situation. One time there’s a man looking for something, i’ve told him to go to this where ever it was and he said thanks, two minutes later he came back again thanking me a second time, i feel joyness of helping and thanking me. As the days rolling by another one who has looking something that we did not have and started asking people around him, i walked up to him, talked to him in a formal manner that we do not have it, he accepted it pretty much and asked me if there’s some recommendations or any alternative, i said yes and i guide him around to check if there’s anything he likes, he bought something and thanking me for being a helpful person.

6. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?

Like an important, very detailed group project, it have respect, collaboration, having fun and much more as the time passes. When someone is struggling help him or her as possibly as you can.

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Staff chat?

Well yes i am willing to join Viber to join in the chat..

8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?

Since i am very busy for the weekdays + saturday then yes i can check it every minute or two sometimes an hour and if there is a post i can reply to them if i had the time. If i’m at home, i always open this site while editing some videos or reading something in the internet until i hear a ding sound, i check it immediately if there’s something.

9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?

I may be inexperienced, but i can help if i had the possibility in any way. the site needs help as the forum increases it's members.

No.. i do not have any question to ask for the staff team.

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

My nickname Gourov or my first name Sam.

1 year +

Unfortunately not ... But I am quite a fast learner ... So I am quite confident that I can help here.

Well .... That's a long story ... Let me make this short... So on my high school I beat a boy up out of frustration for bullying me. And that boy was on the team I leading for the practical project. And our teachers needed two participants from every group for the presentation. But tbh I admit he is a brilliant student. So We decided that me and that boy will go for presentation. Everything was alright but on presentation day he refused to go. When I asked him what happened ? why you don't want to go ? He started pulling our personal tensions. He wanted me to say sorry for that day or he won't go. And I was like not at all. As only two of us prepared for presentation so I had no choice then. Well anyway we got quite a score 24 out of 25 , so I think that sorry was worth it 😅

Well on this forum , I reported quite a number of threads as the violated the rules. Like duplicate or resolved threads. And when I found any bugs I reported it to Sbenny. Just like for now the automarge not working so I already reported it. 😅

A Team or A Group is like a human body to me . And each member is like a body part. So if you want to push forward every parts need to contribute their best.

I am already on Viber.

Tbh , it's varies. I can contribute more when I am in town but I might be not that much online when I am in village or if I am busy. And yeah I can check in daily.

As a student of an army university I can fit in every corner. I can help with greetings , answering questions , maybe some minor modding things or any section you want.:)

Of course ... This question for that person examining my form.... When you getting free today ? ... I wanna ask you out for a coffee lol. ☕😂

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

My nickname Gourov or my first name Sam.

1 year +

Unfortunately not ... But I am quite a fast learner ... So I am quite confident that I can help here.

Well .... That's a long story ... Let me make this short... So on my high school I beat a boy up out of frustration for bullying me. And that boy was on the team I leading for the practical project. And our teachers needed two participants from every group for the presentation. But tbh I admit he is a brilliant student. So We decided that me and that boy will go for presentation. Everything was alright but on presentation day he refused to go. When I asked him what happened ? why you don't want to go ? He started pulling our personal tensions. He wanted me to say sorry for that day or he won't go. And I was like not at all. As only two of us prepared for presentation so I had no choice then. Well anyway we got quite a score 24 out of 25 , so I think that sorry was worth it 😅

Well on this forum , I reported quite a number of threads as the violated the rules. Like duplicate or resolved threads. And when I found any bugs I reported it to Sbenny. Just like for now the automarge not working so I already reported it. 😅

A Team or A Group is like a human body to me . And each member is like a body part. So if you want to push forward every parts need to contribute their best.

I am already on Viber.

Tbh , it's varies. I can contribute more when I am in town but I might be not that much online when I am in village or if I am busy. And yeah I can check in daily.

As a student of an army university I can fit in every corner. I can help with greetings , answering questions , maybe some minor modding things or any section you want.:)

Of course ... This question for that person examining my form.... When you getting free today ? ... I wanna ask you out for a coffee lol. ☕😂
Best of luck @Gourov

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
A. I guess my current name is okay.

A. I joined back in Nov 2019, so 4-5 months I guess?

A. Not really a forum setting, but I did play the role of a moderator of PC sub-thread (kind of a sub-reddit) in a Question/Answer community. Mostly I wrote answers about games but also wrote some about computers in general. I left the community a while ago due to the sympathetic direction it had taken regarding the behavior of the community.

A. The QnA team I worked with wasn't that tough to deal with but in real life I have had problems dealing with my football (soccer?) team-mates as a Captain. Some of them were kinda deluded and wont stick to the plan but a little bit of silver tongue and some convincing did the trick.

A. During one of our matches, the midfielders were performing very poorly from the start hence ruining the tempo of the whole team. The problem ended up being a dispute of purely personal nature between two of the midfielders which made the teamwork a bit hard to workout. The only solution I could think of was to either substitute one of the players or change their on field position. Substituting would result in a huge moral loss so I ended up swapping the position of one of the players. He clearly wasn't suited for the position but it was way better than his natural position due to the dispute. The end result was a drastic change in the team's performance and we somehow managed a draw, otherwise it would have been a very embarrassing defeat.

A. Considering my love for football where teamwork is very essential, I firmly believe in teamwork as long as it does not suppress the individual qualities of a person
and does not affect the moral/emotional state of the whole team negatively.

A. Yes I will gladly join the team via Viber.

A. I have a hectic schedule in weekdays but I can dedicate 2-3 hours. On weekends I can certainly dedicate a larger part of the whole day and yes I check in daily.

A. I am always willing to help out anyone who requires some info regarding the site. Although I will certainly try to help anyone in the need of guidance, I can help
people in the fields of Gaming, PCs and modding to the best of my abilities. I can also act as a ambassador between two individuals. ;)

A. Nope. Keep up the great work all of you have been doing. I truly appreciate your hard work and dedication.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
A. I guess my current name is okay.

A. I joined back in Nov 2019, so 4-5 months I guess?

A. Not really a forum setting, but I did play the role of a moderator of PC sub-thread (kind of a sub-reddit) in a Question/Answer community. Mostly I wrote answers about games but also wrote some about computers in general. I left the community a while ago due to the sympathetic direction it had taken regarding the behavior of the community.

A. The QnA team I worked with wasn't that tough to deal with but in real life I have had problems dealing with my football (soccer?) team-mates as a Captain. Some of them were kinda deluded and wont stick to the plan but a little bit of silver tongue and some convincing did the trick.

A. During one of our matches, the midfielders were performing very poorly from the start hence ruining the tempo of the whole team. The problem ended up being a dispute of purely personal nature between two of the midfielders which made the teamwork a bit hard to workout. The only solution I could think of was to either substitute one of the players or change their on field position. Substituting would result in a huge moral loss so I ended up swapping the position of one of the players. He clearly wasn't suited for the position but it was way better than his natural position due to the dispute. The end result was a drastic change in the team's performance and we somehow managed a draw, otherwise it would have been a very embarrassing defeat.

A. Considering my love for football where teamwork is very essential, I firmly believe in teamwork as long as it does not suppress the individual qualities of a person
and does not affect the moral/emotional state of the whole team negatively.

A. Yes I will gladly join the team via Viber.

A. I have a hectic schedule in weekdays but I can dedicate 2-3 hours. On weekends I can certainly dedicate a larger part of the whole day and yes I check in daily.

A. I am always willing to help out anyone who requires some info regarding the site. Although I will certainly try to help anyone in the need of guidance, I can help
people in the fields of Gaming, PCs and modding to the best of my abilities. I can also act as a ambassador between two individuals. ;)

A. Nope. Keep up the great work all of you have been doing. I truly appreciate your hard work and dedication.
Best of luck man 😁👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.