Join Our Staff!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,832 happy users since 2014.
Register

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi Everyone

As you all may already have noticed, our community is growing more and more everyday.
While this is a great development for us, it also means that there is a lot more to do in order to improve the site, keep up to the high standard we achieved through the experience we gained over the years and to keep the community a safe place to download MODS.

As we keep gaining new members and our site evolves, we have realized that our team has to grow as well. We will expand our team shortly and would like for you to apply here --> ( Staff Teams Application ) for any position you might be interested in.

Thank you for taking the time to read this announcement and if you have any questions, or if there is anything else you would like to know, please feel free to reach out to me by responding to this post, or sending me a direct message.

Thank you,

The Sbenny Staff Team ♥

Nizammadara

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sbenny formunun aktif kullanıcısı olarak buradan aldığım hizmetten çok memnunum. Bende ekibinizde yer almayı çok isterim.

(Translation: As an active user of the Sbenny form, I am very happy with the service I receive from here. I would love to be a part of your team.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Sbenny formunun aktif kullanıcısı olarak buradan aldığım hizmetten çok memnunum. Bende ekibinizde yer almayı çok isterim.

(Translation: As an active user of the Sbenny form, I am very happy with the service I receive from here. I would love to be a part of your team.)
Heya,

Thank you for your interest :)
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the forum and feel comfortable here with us.

Unfortunately, you're not eligible to apply yet because you'd have to be a member for at least three months to apply for one of the roles available.
You're welcome to submit an application once you fulfill the requirements.

We also have to kindly ask you to only write in english.

KaliyahSeri

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
1. I would like to be called Seri
2.I have been a member for 1 year
3.I want to interact with people
4. Community team
5.I won’t lie no but the one I worked with was kind the same
6. I have never done this kind of job the exact way before
7.I usually contact the team higher then me if it’s a serious issue

ejan88

Apprentice Lv2️⃣