Mod apk June's Journey Hidden Object v2.37.4 - Unlimited Energy, Gems & Money (updated)

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
June's Journey Hidden Object v2.36.3 - Unlimited Energy, Gems & Money (updated)

June's Journey Hidden Object v

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Debby
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 18 times

• Discover June’s Journey, the brand new hidden object game from the makers of Pearl’s Peril, the hit hidden object game. Find hidden clues and solve exciting puzzles in beautiful scenes to draw you right into the heart of the mystery!
    Surprises at every turn, beautiful hand drawn scenes, and a cast of glamorous characters await you in a globetrotting story game.

From the heart of 1920s America to the perfect style of Paris and beyond, enjoy a story game like you’ve never seen before.
    With each new chapter, you’ll sink into a world of thrilling mystery and outrageous crime drama in a hidden object game to take you around the world. Take a break from the stresses of life, and dive into a mystery game like no other. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of June’s Journey - Hidden Object for free, at Sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free Shopping
    • Free Upgrades
    • Unlimited Diamonds (they never decrease)
    • Unlimited Coins (they never decrease)
    • Infinite Compasses (they never decrease)
    • Unlimited Energy (exchange it with your gems)

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.wooga.junes_journey_hidden_object_mystery_game

Marybel

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much, Debby! You are the best! 😊💖💖💖

etteoh

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Works beautifully. This release also appears to have addressed an intermittent lag. As always, thanks a bunch Debby!

LCFort

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hi @Debby I Can t play with the Game. I haver this message:
Your username and license Combination for this app versión is incorrect. Visit forum s.benny. com to find your license in the oficial release thread.
Please, Can your help me.
Thank you

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
@LCFort Please try again now, it should work fine.

LoveAlwaysAZ

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I saw the listing was updated @Debby And I thought maybe the install issue was fixed, so I tried downloading the APK again last night, and once again just now.
It starts to download, and then stops + says "Download Pending" / "Waiting For Network".
Put a screenshot in attachments
My signal is fine, hence my posting this. But I even refreshed the signal too. Just not working.

Attachments

LoveAlwaysAZ

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I used a different browser and it downloaded, but it will not install. Just get an "App Not Installed" message.
Is it possible to make an APK like the others here, where an app is not required to install them? @Debby I would'v pay 200 SB Points for an apk that works seamlessly than less points for one that doesn't. Appreciate your efforts! 💓

chacho

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello Debby, can you helpme , i have a problem today when i play the game Junes Journey V2.37.4,
the game began to extract the gems and tips from the coffee. you know what's going on Thanks
Edgardo

chacho

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello , today i unnistall the game and reisntall this again and when i play and buy somethings items
I did not deduct gems or coins from the cafe again, so I did lose 15,000 gems and 50,000 tips, but I'm still happy to continue playing. Thank you Debby and I apologize for disturbing you.
Another question there is not yet a new update, what happens is that it is difficult for me to find it where the file is. thanks again.

Edgardo
Post automatically merged:

Hello , today i unnistall the game and reisntall this again and when i play and buy somethings items
I did not deduct gems or coins from the cafe again, so I did lose 15,000 gems and 50,000 tips, but I'm still happy to continue playing. Thank you Debby and I apologize for disturbing you.
Another question there is not yet a new update, what happens is that it is difficult for me to find it where the file is. thanks again.

Edgardo

Marybel

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi Debbie! This version June's Journey Hidden Object v2.37.4 - Unlimited Energy, Gems & Money is outdated. Please could you update it? Thanks

shad74

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
It might take awhile this time because of the new features in the game. I just hope the next MOD will finally run under Android 11.

LoveAlwaysAZ

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
It would be nice if the next APK is finished and can be installed without any extra packing apps needed. I Bought the past two updates, but wasn't able to install either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.