Mod apk Junkyard Tycoon - Car Business Simulation Game v1.0.13 !! Infinite Diamond + Premium Unlocked(Outdated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Junkyard Tycoon - Car Business Simulation Game v1.0.13 !! Infinite Diamond + Premium Unlocked

Name of the game: Junkyard Tycoon - Car Business Simulation Game

Version: v1.0.13

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Please Read Before Download
You must need LP 8.1.4+ to play this game
Please notify me if any newer version releases
Please vote whether it works for you or not. You will get 10 SB Points for voting.
Want to start your own Salvage yard business? If you love vehicles and automobiles, you will love this virtual business game of cars. It is unique and extremely entertaining.
Junkyard Tycoon is a Simulation game where you start your own Salvage yard, buy scrape vehicles, detach vehicle parts, sell them and make profit. While you slowly make good business out of junk vehicle parts, you become a Business magnate.Just keep buying and selling car or car parts. The twist of the game is that you can make profit while selling different vehicle parts. You can buy Car, Truck, Motorbike, Boats at scrapyard prices and you will be able to sell automobile parts individually to make good money. It is a perfect way to test your business and money making skills.

Wrecking yard Mogul is the best time management Simulation game for unlimited fun and car business.

The game is all about right set of Wreckers business skills needed at the right time.! Get ready for the most amazing salvage business game where you can buy junk cars, trucks, vans, or any other moving parts of vehicles and test your business skills to become a real Magnate. Focus and play carefully! This is an amazing business strategy game.
Decide on your business strategy to balance out your income and expenses. The Wrecking Yard economy game is really fun with thrilling sound effects and beautiful game graphics. Download the game and start your own Wrecking yard and be a Car Master .

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=junkyardtycoon.business.tycoon.game
MOD Features:
Free In-App Purchases

Note: I suggeste you to buy only premium pack (Marked on Mod images). And as it's a online game. So Good Luck.👍

PhotoEditor_20190125_183817236.jpg
Screenshot_20190125-183337.png
PhotoEditor_20190125_183923052.jpg
YouTube Video: Special Thanks to @Ferz

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: GOUROV (Me)

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

atlas

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks looks interesting.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Buttons are blank and white blocks where cars should be
Install cache properly. And it should be solved. Try uninstall the game. Then install the cache first. And then APK.
Post automatically merged:

@Gourov The LP didn't work for me in the game.
Doesn't work . Nothing happens when I try to buy anything .
It's a online game . So I can't sure whether it works or not. But It working for me. So you can try. Make sure you have latest LP V8.1.4 and try to buy only premium. I marked this on mod Images.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.