Mod apk Junkyard Tycoon - Car Business Simulation Game v1.0.21 !! Free In-App Purchases (Outdated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,753 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Cb1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I do know how to use downloaded many games from here now. Reinstalled three times too still no luck . It's a bit sham you saying you need to know how to use it instead of telling someone how to fix it ...

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I do know how to use downloaded many games from here now. Reinstalled three times too still no luck . It's a bit sham you saying you need to know how to use it instead of telling someone how to fix it ...
Well I had a bad mood then. Well can you please tell me where the problem is ?

Cb1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bad mood is no excuse shouldn't take it out on people who download your games and there's just no coins or gems I tried everything I can get a diamond for a video and that's it .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Bad mood is no excuse shouldn't take it out on people who download your games and there's just no coins or gems I tried everything I can get a diamond for a video and that's it .
Control yourself bro... Don't get angry. You know how to use SB Patcher right ?
Post automatically merged:

Anyway I am going to make a video tomorrow. If that helps ... 😇

Cb1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Whos angry? Btw I'm not a bro I'm a female nd yes thanks coz it's not just me who has this issue

Well usually when I use the SB Patcher it just pops up when I try to purchase and it is not doing that On this game works fine on every other game 😊

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Whos angry? Btw I'm not a bro I'm a female nd yes thanks coz it's not just me who has this issue

Well usually when I use the SB Patcher it just pops up when I try to purchase and it is not doing that On this game works fine on every other game 😊
So sorry sis..... I have done some improvements hope it works now ... 😇
And a free link is coming for you.♥

Status
Not open for further replies.