💬 Review Just For show by Jae by littleme246

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,261 happy users since 2014.
Register

littleme246

Savage Lv6️⃣
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Just For show by Jae

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Just for Show by Jae 📖 eBook Download

Falling in love with your fake fiancée (sapphic)

Review:
This book was written by Jae who is an amazing writer, the story revolves around Claire Renshaw a successful couples therapist that is about to publish her self-help book (which is something she wanted to do) but before that even happened out of nowhere (to her) her fiancée called off the engagement a few minutes before the engagement party(and leaving her alone to speak to the quests). Claire was devastated and heartbroken after the whole ordeal but after two months I think what broke her the most is the fact that she might lose the book deal and her reputation because if she couldn't even see the faults in her own relationship how can she see them in others', and when the publishing company wanted to meet with Claire and her fiancée she had to hatch up a quick plan for her to not lose the publishing deal which was ... hearing a Fake fiancée
Insert Lana Henderson an actress that showed up for the casting and was chosen to play the role of the fake loving fiancée, their start was a bit rough moving to a stranger's house, and especially a neat freak(I say that with love) is a bit hard on both but they slowly start to get along and get closer to each other while even changing the other's habits.
With passing time their relationship starts to grow and feels less fake as the days go by but at the end of the day the relationship is temporary with the end date being when the book contract is signed will it really be the end date or will they fall in love with each other and will Claire be able to avoid the past mistakes she used to make in her old relationship that lead to this happing

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes definitely I read the book at least 3 times and would probably read it again I also listened to it as an audio book twice
for any sapphic reader a book by Jae is always worth it

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐