Just Loving 2D Boys ๐Ÿ‘€

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,541 happy users since 2014.
Register

Seongvi

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
hey!! โœŒ
It's just me or does 2d boys are more handsome and kind then.... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜

Alright... have anyone already played mystic code?? I'm starting today and I'm a little lost ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

chere100

Droidstein Lv8๏ธโƒฃ
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I can also appreciate various fictional boys, but unfortunately I have never played Mystic Code. Have you tried searching for walkthroughs or checking for a wiki?

Seongvi

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
There are not much about the game! but I found some walkthroughs ๐Ÿ‘Œ I just find a little confusing the whole game ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜‚
Do you recommend any game?? I'm looking for some new ones!!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Not gonna compare~ but doesn't everyone have a 2D bf somewhere? There's a reason to that for sure ๐Ÿ˜‚
I haven't played MC yet, it's from Lucy dream right? Their games aren't to be trusted when it comes to good endings~ how many romance options are there in it?

Seongvi

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
I totally agree with you ๐Ÿ‘Œ I have a thousand ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
yes it is!! I already have played Dangerous Fellows and the endings are... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
I don't even know how many... Just that the game has a total of 16 endings consisting of 1 True Ending, 1 Happy Ending, 5 Normal Endings and 9 Bad Endings.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
I totally agree with you ๐Ÿ‘Œ I have a thousand ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
yes it is!! I already have played Dangerous Fellows and the endings are... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
I don't even know how many... Just that the game has a total of 16 endings consisting of 1 True Ending, 1 Happy Ending, 5 Normal Endings and 9 Bad Endings.
Lolol glad to know we're on the same page here...my friends are getting worried about me having no feelings/no crush on real ppl out there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oh have you played that game? Which route?
Ah I see, well then it's... kinda difficult to get the good ending right?
Also sorry for asking too many questions but can you tell me about the MC a little? What kinda character is she?

Seongvi

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Lolol glad to know we're on the same page here...my friends are getting worried about me having no feelings/no crush on real ppl out there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oh have you played that game? Which route?
Ah I see, well then it's... kinda difficult to get the good ending right?
Also sorry for asking too many questions but can you tell me about the MC a little? What kinda character is she?
Oh god!! Same!! no one can compare to our 2d boys ๐Ÿ˜‚
YES!! It's amazing!! you should play!!! I just finished the Zion ending and boy I almost cried ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm now going for Ethan or Harry ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚ the good ending... It's not that difficult but people will die and its a little sad. You have a ending where all the boys live I guess...
oh dont worry!! well the mc... she really tries her best to solve problems and is always ready to help! She has a unique personality, she doesn't let people mistreating her and also I like how she is always putting up a fight with Scarlett to stand up for herself. I hate Scarlett ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค you need to play it!!!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Oh god!! Same!! no one can compare to our 2d boys ๐Ÿ˜‚
YES!! It's amazing!! you should play!!! I just finished the Zion ending and boy I almost cried ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm now going for Ethan or Harry ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚ the good ending... It's not that difficult but people will die and its a little sad. You have a ending where all the boys live I guess...
oh dont worry!! well the mc... she really tries her best to solve problems and is always ready to help! She has a unique personality, she doesn't let people mistreating her and also I like how she is always putting up a fight with Scarlett to stand up for herself. I hate Scarlett ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค you need to play it!!!
Girl you roasted all those dudes out there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I liked Zion but I've only played the cute grumpy guy's. What was his name again? Eujin? Idk! The ending really pissed me off since there wasn't even a proper wrap up! They just finished it as quickly as possible and it wasn't like, satisfying to me at all...but I'm gonna trust you with my time and heart to play mystic code since you said the MC ain't weak, I definitely have a thing for strong willed, smart MCs ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Any other favorite otome you wanna recommend me?

Seongvi

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Girl you roasted all those dudes out there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I liked Zion but I've only played the cute grumpy guy's. What was his name again? Eujin? Idk! The ending really pissed me off since there wasn't even a proper wrap up! They just finished it as quickly as possible and it wasn't like, satisfying to me at all...but I'm gonna trust you with my time and heart to play mystic code since you said the MC ain't weak, I definitely have a thing for strong willed, smart MCs ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Any other favorite otome you wanna recommend me?
Just saying the truth ๐Ÿ˜‡
he's cute! well seems I'm not gonna play his route ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
ohhh girl I was talking about the mc in DF but the mc in MC is also amazing ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ she's like my girl crush ๐Ÿ˜‚ you really should play ๐Ÿ˜‚
I've played Mr.Love: queens choice and I loved!!! It's amazing, you don't get bored or anything! Try playing Marked By The Kings ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ the mc is a little... idk... if I could change her personality...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ but it's a cute game!!!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Ohhh gosh I'm sorry I knew I thought the name Scarlett was familiar ๐Ÿ˜‚ I misunderstood!
I've played Marked by the king Bs and I wanted to headbutt the mc in the jaw the whole time ngl, and the second book was like...so annoying for me to play so I gave up. I guess sleeping delivery is my favorite game outta these kinda games (Day7?)
Also is there a mod available for Mr love?

Just saying the truth ๐Ÿ˜‡
he's cute! well seems I'm not gonna play his route ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
ohhh girl I was talking about the mc in DF but the mc in MC is also amazing ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ she's like my girl crush ๐Ÿ˜‚ you really should play ๐Ÿ˜‚
I've played Mr.Love: queens choice and I loved!!! It's amazing, you don't get bored or anything! Try playing Marked By The Kings ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ the mc is a little... idk... if I could change her personality...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ but it's a cute game!!!

Seongvi

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Ohhh gosh I'm sorry I knew I thought the name Scarlett was familiar ๐Ÿ˜‚ I misunderstood!
I've played Marked by the king Bs and I wanted to headbutt the mc in the jaw the whole time ngl, and the second book was like...so annoying for me to play so I gave up. I guess sleeping delivery is my favorite game outta these kinda games (Day7?)
Also is there a mod available for Mr love?
don't worry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it's normal!! omg same!!!! She was so annoying ๐Ÿ™… I was only playing because of William ๐Ÿ‘€ the second book I didn't even got to the second day!! it was a funny game just to waste time... Ahhh sleeping delivery!! It's good? I was going to play it but I don't know... is it worth?
unfortunately I didn't find any mob for it ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's hard!! It's like mystic messenger but a little more difficult ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
don't worry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it's normal!! omg same!!!! She was so annoying ๐Ÿ™… I was only playing because of William ๐Ÿ‘€ the second book I didn't even got to the second day!! it was a funny game just to waste time... Ahhh sleeping delivery!! It's good? I was going to play it but I don't know... is it worth?
unfortunately I didn't find any mob for it ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's hard!! It's like mystic messenger but a little more difficult ๐Ÿ˜‚
Lolol thanks for understanding ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah ikr I'm not wasting my time on otome games and series anymore tho TT
So you like kind, gentle men?
I loved this game ^^ because the main character has insomnia and I couldn't sleep myself back then when I played it so it made me feel warm and happy~ it's all about taste but it's the best game outta Day7 games in my opinion.
Now we're talking about my favorite game ๐Ÿ˜Œ I'd like to play it if it's anything near mystic messenger! But is it more difficult? How so?

Seongvi

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Lolol thanks for understanding ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah ikr I'm not wasting my time on otome games and series anymore tho TT
So you like kind, gentle men?
I loved this game ^^ because the main character has insomnia and I couldn't sleep myself back then when I played it so it made me feel warm and happy~ it's all about taste but it's the best game outta Day7 games in my opinion.
Now we're talking about my favorite game ๐Ÿ˜Œ I'd like to play it if it's anything near mystic messenger! But is it more difficult? How so?
no problem ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't even know... in mystic messenger Zen was my bae, in Mr.Love was Lucien, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I guess yes
Now I need to try it ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Well, mystic messenger is played in real time, Mr.Love not! you will receive messages, calls from the boys, the hardest part is when they have events... some of them you only get the karma by paying it ๐Ÿ˜ฅ but it's amazing!! the artwork is just perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
no problem ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't even know... in mystic messenger Zen was my bae, in Mr.Love was Lucien, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I guess yes
Now I need to try it ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Well, mystic messenger is played in real time, Mr.Love not! you will receive messages, calls from the boys, the hardest part is when they have events... some of them you only get the karma by paying it ๐Ÿ˜ฅ but it's amazing!! the artwork is just perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Yoosung will forever remain my favorite~
Ahhh this is why I need a mod!
How about the story? Is it good?

Seongvi

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Yoosung will forever remain my favorite~
Ahhh this is why I need a mod!
How about the story? Is it good?
yoosung's cute! he was my first route and I had a bad ending ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
me too!! I can't find any ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ˜ญ
AMAZING!!! There's drama, romance, death, everything ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Ikr ^^ he's just my type lolol
Aww bad endings suck I've never gotten one tho...have you played another story's route yet?
You had me at 'death' ๐Ÿ˜‚ imma pray for a mod ๐Ÿ˜“

Seongvi

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Ikr ^^ he's just my type lolol
Aww bad endings suck I've never gotten one tho...have you played another story's route yet?
You had me at 'death' ๐Ÿ˜‚ imma pray for a mod ๐Ÿ˜“
i was like how?? I don't even know why I had a bad ending ๐Ÿ˜ญ
really? you're a lucky girl!! god no,!!! I want to play it so bad ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ what about you?

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
i was like how?? I don't even know why I had a bad ending ๐Ÿ˜ญ
really? you're a lucky girl!! god no,!!! I want to play it so bad ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ what about you?
Well,
Awww I guess you just gotta play nice towards him and take his side, don't let him get teased, don't let him blame V and mistake you with Rika and most importantly don't act sadistic even if it's like...you know even if you WANT to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚ since Yoosung-ssi is masochistic..
And that's it you don't need be lucky haha you just gotta play an angel...you sound like one so I'm sure it's no problem for you anyways ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Also yes I've almost finished the game except for Ray's after ending which hasn't been released yet~

Seongvi

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Well,
Awww I guess you just gotta play nice towards him and take his side, don't let him get teased, don't let him blame V and mistake you with Rika and most importantly don't act sadistic even if it's like...you know even if you WANT to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚ since Yoosung-ssi is masochistic..
And that's it you don't need be lucky haha you just gotta play an angel...you sound like one so I'm sure it's no problem for you anyways ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Also yes I've almost finished the game except for Ray's after ending which hasn't been released yet~
I started playing again!! I'm gonna get his happy ending ๐Ÿ‘€ I hope!!
awn thanks you're too ๐Ÿ˜
really?!??! I wanna play v's route so badly ๐Ÿ˜ฅ but the hourglasses... I don't have that many ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
I hope you get a good ending this time ๐Ÿ˜
Do you have 22000 SB Points? -_- because there's a mod for it on the website~