Just updated a modded Merge Dragons via LP. Kept my progress, but lost the IAP. Any ideas?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

snotgurgle

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi all,

I previously modded Merge Dragons via LP. I needed to update the game, so I followed the instructions from 'Need Help On How To Update Modded Apk Game' Need Help On How To Update Modded Apk Game

1. DO NOT uninstall it from your device, as you know uninstalling it will delete you save data.
2. Ask a friend or get a second device and download the app you want to update and patch it will LP.
3. Download it or have your friend send it via Bluetooth and place it on your device
4. Install it. Since your current version is patched via LP, this updated version patched with LP will install right over it.

You now have the updated version patched with LP and you've kept your save data.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This worked, as the game updated & my progress was saved, but now I'm unable to purchase anything: gems get a 'Fail Dragon...Purchases not available at this time' message & money purchases just have ????, instead of the purchase price.

Any help or suggestions on how to get back IAP would be really appreciated!!

Thanx!

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hi, this is the latest version and I made the LP mod

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
For your IAP problem I don't know what mods you did, how did you set LP, but I can tell you that I did a lot of LP mods in this forum and the continuous updates of Lucky Patcher are not good at all, because many games no longer work it happened to me too, if you have saved the progress you must always find it, when instead of the price you see this???? You absolutely cannot shop for free, because it doesn't work, so there's something wrong with the mod, as modders LP I want to ask you if you have an account on play games because it's necessary, we'll update when you're online, bye 😊

snotgurgle

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi AnnaEnea,

Thankyou for your reply. I appreciate your help.

However, I have fixed the problem. 🥳 🎉 (More by luck 🍀 than skill 🤓)

Long story short, after much faffing about🤬, I ended up sending LP via bluetooth (same as I sent Merge Dragons) and now I have all my progress and full use in the game - I can buy gems and $ items.

Hope this helps anybody else.

Cheers! 🥳:smilingdroid

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hi AnnaEnea,

Thankyou for your reply. I appreciate your help.

However, I have fixed the problem. 🥳 🎉 (More by luck 🍀 than skill 🤓)

Long story short, after much faffing about🤬, I ended up sending LP via bluetooth (same as I sent Merge Dragons) and now I have all my progress and full use in the game - I can buy gems and $ items.

Hope this helps anybody else.

Cheers! 🥳:smilingdroid
Hi, surely it can help someone 😉 I'm happy for you
Hello, good day