K-dramas

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,927 happy users since 2014.
Register

peachu112

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Now, I know that Korean dramas tend to be a little cliche with its romance genre, but trust me, your bound to find something you’ll like if you search for the right ones that suit your taste.

Here are some of my suggestions!:

K-Dramas

E174C193-3B15-4FFF-BF64-A73203C64148.jpeg

Sky castle: A dark satire that mostly exposes the reality of South Korea’s education system. [Fan fact: this show has become the highest rating cable tv show in SK. It’s THAT good :)] (Please watch this first T-T)

276C2360-16FD-4006-B816-5504AFB14B8F.jpeg

Vagabond: The protagonist is seeking to avenge his 11 year old nephew that died in a plane crash, after learning that it was because of a terrorist attack. The people involved and the motives behind the crash are revealed throughout the course of the drama. (PS: I cried on the first episode.)

444837FD-CC6C-4592-B0E0-5555EDB9D40C.jpeg

Doctor Stranger: An important doctor is sent to North Korea to save the leader from dying of a heart attack. However, he’s forced to stay there with his son, who grows up to fall in love with a girl and makes a desperate attempt to escape the country.

08EE3D6A-0E53-4CEE-A377-A119F4708C09.jpeg

W two new worlds: A webtoon artists daughter has the ability to travel between her fathers comic world and real life. What starts of as her saving the protagonists life (she is a doctor) develops into something far more sinister. A MUST watch for drama fans.

FA08F8AF-326D-4B19-B93E-95D27627EA75.jpeg

Busted: This is a netflix original so I’m not sure if you’ll be able to find this online. However, Busted is a very unique show that’s part scripted and unscripted. It follows the lives of seven celebrities who find out that theyre the subjects of project D that has programmed them to become ‘good’ detectives. Each episode is based on these really cool cases that they have to solve in order to uncover more secrets about their origin.

Movies:

5DD27BDB-F602-456C-83BF-360F1BA5E7EC.jpeg

Train to Busan: A father desperately tries to keep himself and his daughter alive in a Zombie apocalypse. I watched this movie twice and cried both times lmao.

C8C1B5CE-F2DD-4C7A-BB1D-120761C67FC9.jpeg

Along with the gods: A firefighter dies and 7 gods have to get him through some intense tests so he can be reincarnated. I cried for this one too, oof.
————————

If you have any suggestions, don’t hesitate to drop them here!!!

Attachments

Ragemode

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
would like to recommend the new K drama on netflix itaewon class

peachu112

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've seen it on netflix but it doesn't seem particularly interesting to me :(. What is it about?

GinkgoBell

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
would like to recommend a korean film too (not a kdrama), called Ashfall (or Mt. Baekdu). Its a disaster movie and it is amazinggg

peachu112

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
would like to recommend a korean film too (not a kdrama), called Ashfall (or Mt. Baekdu). Its a disaster movie and it is amazinggg
Ouu, what is it about?