Mod apk [Kairosoft] Pocket Arcade Story DX v1.0.9 !! Full Game Unlocked , Unlimited Money , Hearts , Tickets , Items , God Mode and More !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,056 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Planktonlanckton

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The app doesn't work, I cannot pass from the kairosoft screen, it just stays there frozen

Ishiharaa

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
@Gourov this might not work at First, but well. What I did is: login with license and so. Wait until "Kairosoft" appears, then, put on airplane mode. Wait until finishes loading, and then, hopefully It Will work hahah. After the game loads, you can remove airplane mode. I am going to try to do It repeatedly. If this Works constantly, i might Record It to show other people
@Planktonlanckton try this. It Works after a few tries (maybe at First try)

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello dear producer. Thank you for your work. the application is successfully installed and running. but the version is not up to date. I present to your information. I wish you success in your new work.

Current Version : v1.0.9
Newest Playstore Version : 1.1.2

Device on which the application was tested : Samsung A21-S
Device version : Android 12

Images from mod :

Screenshot_20221207-173527_Pocket_Arcade_Story_DX.jpg
Screenshot_20221207-173610_Pocket_Arcade_Story_DX.jpg

Yours truly ,
Dwen
Testing Team

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Thanks for the MOD

[Kairosoft] Pocket Arcade Story DX v1.0.9 !! Full Game Unlocked , Unlimited Money , Hearts , Tickets , Items , God Mode and More !! was released by Gourov and 8848 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.