Mod apk Keeper of the day and night: Full unlock, Boosted Stats and Max Stats

Feedbacks

• 3.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Crouch

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Keeper of the day and night: Full unlock and Modded stats

Keeper of the day and night v1.0.0s

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Crouch
Type of release: Paid

Download Link Boosted Stats & Full Unlock (Read mod features)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1115 times
Download Link Full Unlock Only (Read mod features)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 159 times

• Between the monster attacks and the magic theory essays, your sophomore year at Magi Academy is shaping up to be a killer.

Keeper of Day and Night is a 390,000 word interactive urban fantasy novel by Brynn Chernosky, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

A newly declared keeper, you realize life hasn’t changed much when you’re attacked by werewolves over the summer. With the aftermath of a demon attack to deal with, the kidnapping of a girl who isn’t supposed to exist, and more magic theory homework than ever, your sophomore year at Magi Academy is shaping up to be a killer. Hopefully not literally.

• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual.
    • Romance or befriend one of ten love interests, from a cheerful clairvoyant to a snarky telepath, each with a unique subplot.
    • Learn to control your powers as one of seven unique species, from human to Nephilim, while raising a hellhound puppy, phantom kitten, or dragon hatchling.
    • Choose one of six majors, from Magic Theory to Magic Technology Engineering.
    • Embrace your celebrity status as a keeper, or swear off press conferences forever.
    • Support one of the factions working to take control of New Magi City, or forge your own path.
    • Discover the secrets of your past, and become involved in the NMC intrigue yourself.

Who decided to let college students with magic save the world?

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Full unlock and modded stats: Skills and relationship set to 80 for premade characters and new characters. For set stats section you now have 600 points to spend for the ability section and relationships set to 80.

Full unlock only: Full game, no modded stats.

If you're going to import a save from book 1 make sure you use Shazzy's mod where the stats are set to 50 otherwise you'll get errors in book two (and possible 3 when it releases) because the stats are too high.

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Crouch and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.keeperotdan

Last edited:
Downloaded 1489 times

cupidsins

Novice Lv1️⃣
Nevermind, it's working now. I just had to reboot and stuff 😅 Sorry for the overreaction

Crouch

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Yanari @cupidsins What option did you pick? I never got that error when testing, also it has nothing to do with the stats.
I'm gonna take a look through the code and see might be causing it
EDIT: Found the error, it's with option 3. I'll do my best to fix asap

Last edited:

cupidsins

Novice Lv1️⃣
@Yanari @cupidsins What option did you pick? I never got that error when testing, also it has nothing to do with the stats.
I'm gonna take a look through the code and see might be causing it
EDIT: Found the error, it's with option 3. I'll do my best to fix asap
I restarted and tried every option in that particular page and unfortunately errors seem to pop up in them too :/

Crouch

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
@cupidsins Yeah I found a few errors with different choices in that section and have most of them fixed. I'm testing it out

Last edited:
Keeper of the day and night: Full unlock, Boosted Stats and Max Stats was released by Crouch and 20449 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Keeper of the day and night: Full unlock, Boosted Stats and Max Stats at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.