{KEMCO} Asdivine Dios {Helium Mega Save}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,151 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.1.5g

Root needed? No

Can be played Offline? Yes

Game description:
An Adventure of Divine Proportions!
Among the many worlds the deities have created, there is one world that abounds with life known as Asdivine. But when a spate of disturbances erupts across the globe and an ever spreading murk threatens to destroy it, Izayoi, the deity of Asdivine himself, takes up his cause to save the world he created with his own hands. Unfortunately, suffering from a loss of his own divine powers, is there any hope he can he succeed? Find out as the curtain raises on this adventure of divine proportions!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.asdivinediosfree
Mod Features:
2X earned EXP Enabled
2X earned Gold Enabled
2X earned Guild Coins Enabled
2X earned ADP Enabled
Item Drop rate increased by 50%
Start with extra Weapons for all Characters
15% Boosted Stats For Izayoi & Iris Only
Start with 99,999,999 Gold
Start with 99,999 ADP Premium Currency
All Premium Items Bought

Installation Instructions:
1. Install the Free version from the Playstore
2. Run the game once.
3. Open Helium & create a backup of the game
4. Download my Mega Mod Save
5. Place the save in the folder "Carbon" on the root of your device and overwrite the current save you made
6. Open Helium again and go under "Restore" and restore the new save.
7. Run Game & Enjoy

Once game loads, continue northwest towards the treasure chest to continue with the storyline.

Credits to: Axiom

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 526 times

RMJ

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: Asdivine Dios {Helium Mega Save}

Thanks Axiom & SBenny

Optimus

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years

Gonna try this one out too!

I've already finished the game in normal difficulty without buying/spending any ADP, just wanted to check out the hell level, so I want to try this mod. :)

I tried, but its not restoring the modded version as in description. I know that I'm selecting the proper file, since I'm overwriting the original back up with the one downloaded from here. Can you please do something about this error? Like why its not restoring your Helium save?

Optimus

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years

Optimus said:
I tried, but its not restoring the modded version as in description. I know that I'm selecting the proper file, since I'm overwriting the original back up with the one downloaded from here. Can you please do something about this error? Like why its not restoring your Helium save?

Why isn't anyone of the MODs not seeing this?? :-( :?: :?:

I really would like to try out this Helium save as well.

Optimus

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years

Optimus said:
Why isn't anyone of the MODs not seeing this?? :-( :?: :?:

I really would like to try out this Helium save as well.
I'm really sorry if that sounded rude. But I wasn't getting response since over a month, so just asked. I mean no offense to Axiom, or anyone; they spend a lot of their valuable time for all; which I deeply respect. (y)

darunrs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thanks for the mod! I'll try it out now. New Here!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Optimus said:
Gonna try this one out too!

I've already finished the game in normal difficulty without buying/spending any ADP, just wanted to check out the hell level, so I want to try this mod. :)

Since I'm not the author of th hack and I'm not used with Helium, the only advice I can give you is to try this method with a NEW INSTALLATION with no save progresses.

Optimus

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years

Sbenny said:
Since I'm not the author of th hack and I'm not used with Helium, the only advice I can give you is to try this method with a NEW INSTALLATION with no save progresses.
I did that too, around 4/5 times. Didn't work. :?:

Hence posted here. :?:

4got10

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years

wow sweet will try

EDIT:
tested on my non root galaxy tab a device works fine......awesome dude :headbang:

{KEMCO} Asdivine Dios {Helium Mega Save} was released by Axiom and 55339 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.