Mod apk {Kemco} RPG Alvastia Chronicles Helium Super Save {Premium Version}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,015 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Title: {Kemco} RPG Alvastia Chronicles Helium Super Save {Premium Version}

Name of the game: RPG Alvastia Chronicles

Version: 1.1.0g

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
After encountering the man who killed their parents ten years prior, Elmia, a priestess; and Alan, her brother and protector, set out to avenge their deaths as they fight to stem the tide of monsters flooding into the upper world, and restore peace to Alvastia.

However, in their quest to amass an army of diverse companions with the same goal, will they really be able to gain the strength necessary to bring their parents' killer to justice, and save the world...?

Features:
- Do you have what it takes to recruit them all? Encounter more than 100 companions as Alan and Elmia travel the world.
- Engage in heated battles with up to 13 party members.
- Recruit companions and create bonds. Unlock bonds connected to companions and utilize various effects like ATK Up, EXP Up, and more!
- Weapon upgrades, a battle arena, and quests are only the beginning of what is in store!
- This edition includes 1000 bonus points.

* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.alvastiapremium
MOD Features:
Max Gold
Max Premium Currency
Max Ally Gems
All Premium Items Bought
Save File Starts Just After Unbeatable "Boss/Enemy Fight" "READ NOTE BELOW"

***Modders NOTE****
Look At The First Image Below. The forest that is Circled is just to the right of your hometown.
DO NOT ENTER THAT FOREST!!! ALL ENEMIES, INCLUDING RANDOM BATTLE ENEMIES WILL DO MAX DAMAGE AND KILL YOU!!!

I was unable to bypass the License Check in this game. Kemco added an entire area of unbeatable enemies, instead of one boss to try and stop pirating of this game.

In this game you can get many allies to summon in battle and I think there may be one in the forest, but don't go in. Once a free version of this game comes out, I will mod that one.

Installation Instructions:
1. Install the Premium Edition Of Alvastia From Below
2. Run the game once.
3. Open Helium & create a backup of the game
4. Download my Super Save
5. Place the save in the folder "Carbon" on the root of your device and overwrite the current save you made
6. Open Helium again and go under "Restore" and restore the new save.
7. Run Game & Enjoy
This is a Helium save and you'll need to follow this tutorial by Axiom about how to use Helium.

Credits to: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 215 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 534 times

Noonelive

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you. Will try this. I just want to ask if the shop is not available, does it means that I have modded it wrongly?
Edit: Tried yours mod. Works fine on root machine. I can even bypass license with inverse and extreme mode and got Hopper in the forest

Last edited:
{Kemco} RPG Alvastia Chronicles Helium Super Save {Premium Version} was released by Axiom and 24494 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.