Mod apk {KEMCO RPG} Seek Hearts - Helium Super Save

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,855 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
{KEMCO RPG} Seek Hearts - Helium Super Save

Name of the game: Seek Hearts

Version: 1.1.0g

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
With questions swirling in his mind about why he was created and by who, Izen sets out on a journey to discover his origins. However, as he and those with him pursue answers to this mystery, they fail to notice a shadow creeping up upon them with the intent to stop them dead in their tracks...

Features
- Upgrade Izen's abilities with arm/leg parts, core and chips!
- Activate the armament drive and fight with the support of fairies!
- Add a little spice to life with titles!
- Free arrangement of battle speed and encounter rates!
- Get easy items from fairies that hide in stockings!
- Loads of extra content including a battle arena and more!

* Purchasing the full game will give you 800 bonus Quartzes, and a Premium Ticket for a limited time! A premium version with 800 bonus Quartzes and 3 Premium Tickets is also available on the store!

[Supported OS]
- 4.4 and up
[Game Controller]
- Supported
[SD Card Storage]
- Enabled (Save backup/transfer are not supported.)
[Languages]
- English, Japanese
[Non-Supported Devices]
This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee full support on other devices. If you have the Developer Options enabled in your device, please turn off the "Don't keep activities" option in case of any issue.

[IMPORTANT NOTICE]
Your use of the application requires your agreement to the following EULA and 'Privacy Policy and Notice'. If you do not agree, please do not download our application.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.seek
MOD Features:
Helium Super Features:

> Full Game Unlocked
> No Ads
> Max Gold
> Max Premium Currency
> All Premium Items Purchased
> Start With Some Extra Weapons

***Modders Note***

This save file start at the beginning of the story, just after some talking. It may be about 5-10 mins into the game, bt no gameplay has been done. If you wish to see the story up to the save point, simply play the game until Izen pulls his head out of the wall. Then you can save and then follow the Helium Backup Instructions.

Installation Instructions:
1. Install the Free version from the Playstore or Download it from below
2. Run the game once.
3. Open Helium & create a backup of the game
4. Download my Super Save & Extract It
5. Place the save in the folder "Carbon" on the root of your device and overwrite the current save you made
6. Open Helium again and go under "Restore" and restore the new save.
7. Run Game & Enjoy

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
This is a Helium save and you'll need to follow this tutorial by Axiom about how to use Helium.

Credits to: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 320 times

Downloaded 626 times

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I really enjoy Kemco games, BUT omg with Axiom's mods I can enjoy them to the fullest!!! You are awesome @Axiom, honestly thank you so much for sharing these with us, i cant imagine playing a kemco game now without your saves lol Thank you, genuinely appreciate your work/time/mods!!

rafadelgado

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
i need this mod please,and thank you very nice
Post automatically merged:

thamks for the all games.

yuor page is incredible.

sorry is,thanks and yours

i do not speak to many english,but i try.thanks for you compression.and sorry

Last edited:
{KEMCO RPG} Seek Hearts - Helium Super Save was released by Axiom and 16848 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.