{KEMCO} Soul Of Deva - Helium super Save + Paid APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.1.5g

Root needed? No

Can be played Offline? Yes

Game description:
A World Populated by Demons and Humans
In a world where demons attack humans, the humans live in daily fear of them.
Raglis, an organization working to help those humans, is preparing to welcome Sania, a young woman with the power to destroy those demons. Sania is known as 'the savior'.
At one point, when Sania's life is in danger from the demons, a young half-demon called Shin suddenly appears, and his help allows Sania to escape. Shin and Sania, and an odd group of characters who on the surface have nothing in common, set out towards Raglis, far away in the west..

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.hitpoint.saiyugi
Mod Features:
Paid APK packed inside the save file {This may help bypass kemcos license check}
Max Gold
Max Premium Currency
Max Soul Points
All Premium Items Bought

***NOTE | PLEASE READ***
This is one of Kemcos Paid Only games. The license check in them is hard to bypass and even when you do, it tends to be wrong and the game will fail the check. Then what happens? I'll tell you. The game will do one of two things.
1. Fail to load. You will see "Checking License" FAILED! then the game will crash
2. If it does get passed and doesn't crash, try to access the premium shop under the menu, if you can't there is a good chance the check failed and when you go to fight your first"mini boss" of the game, he will deal max damage and can't be killed. you will always lose.

This is Kemco's way of keeping you from pirating their games. I bought this game legit and the license key file say "License Check=True" so I used Helium to pack the apk and the data into a nice little bundle. Hopefully by doing this when you restore the official APK and the save data, the license data should remain "true"

If for some reason it doesn't and something fails, please leave a comment and I'll make a save file just after the first battle. Then you will be able to play without worry as the fail check only applies to the first mini boss of the game.

----END NOTE----

Installation Instructions:
Ok, this install works just slightly different the a normal Helium Restore. This time you don't need to install the APK first. The APK is packed into the save file and will install during the restore process.
1. Download the modded data/save below
2. Extract it and place the folder and it's contents in the "carbon" folder
3. Open Helium Backup and go to Restore and Sync
5. Select Soul Of Deva and restore it. It should now install the prepacked APK and the modded save data, plus the license key marked as "true"
6. Run the game and enjoy

If any issues, please leave a comment and I will help you as soon as I can. :)
https://youtu.be/Dt5SWmDmCvY

Credits to: Axiom Verge

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Attachments

Downloaded 238 times

dl5614

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Re: Soul Of Deva - Helium super Save + Paid APK

cool~! always thx:)

wiera

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

Wow! Thanks :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

✓ Added to our Games Area. Congratz! :dragon:

Thank you so much Axiom!

Nogard

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

I Loved This Game When It First Came Out Id Like To play it again.....Please now show me the link :)

Igor-edudom

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thanks

Aetherion

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

another good mod

dhika268

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thanks.. i'm looking this one..

Corson666

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thanks for a brilliant mod

LunarChaos

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

Thanks a bunch. Was looking for this :D

{KEMCO} Soul Of Deva - Helium super Save + Paid APK was released by Axiom and 25733 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.