💬 Review Kim Kardashian: Hollywood MOD V1 by tardiswifts

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,604 happy users since 2014.
Register

tardiswifts

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Kim Kardashian: Hollywood MOD V1

KKH MOD V1

Review:
A few days (or weeks) I download my fist modded game for here after being on this forum after a year. I loved the game, it's interesting and entertaining. I like how functional it is and also liked the graphics and the storyline. You can meet random people, have a manager. I love all the clothes choices and hair choices. You can build a love life and also get married.I know some people think is a girlie game but it's really for EVRYONE! A really practical game where we can collect clothes from special events, boxes and collections and play along with those little fun tasks. It's a life simulation type of game where we can create a doll and build her career to the spotlight, we can choose to be a model or a actress or both (it's up to you) and you can date as well. I really think this game shouldn't be attached to kardashians name, the game itself is bigger than this label, but I also understand their name sells a lot so... Anyways fun game, five stars for it and 4 starts for the SB MOD.

Ina nutshell o KKH is one of those games that has a sort of guilty pleasure addiction to it. silly and fun but nothing too addictive like free fire, for example.

Would you recommend this to other users? Of course, I pretend to download more updates from this game from now on

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐