💬 Review Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.3.0 All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more (updated) by nomevisss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,220 happy users since 2014.
Register

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.3.0 All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more (updated)

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.3.0 All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more (updated) Mod apk

In a Downtown Los Angeles full of celebutantes looking for an opportunity, let alone a breakthrough; our character crosses path with socialité Kim Kardashian after a problem where we have to helped her, shares her spotlight with us as a gesture of being thankful, we have 15 minutes of fame that depends of us what to do with them.

Review:
I have a love-hate relationship with this game, but i have more bones to throw at them than laurels; so this review it's gonna be long.

I spend the first part of the review explaining the dynamics of the game for people who haven't played (Part 1) but my critic start at the second part of it (Part 2), i categorize the sections with the titles in capital letter before i start each one:

PART 1.

I started playing since the game came out in 2014; despite quickly realizing the game monotheism, i really enjoyed; there's the top stars chart where you start at position number 600's and something and as a E-rank celebrity, and then you start escalating until being number 1 in your game (there's D, C, B and A rank before number 1) being number 1 it's a end game cannon, but the list it's volatile with the positioning of NPC's, so you have to maintain yourself there; the way to do it it's between parties, product launches and photoshoots (at the beginning) the character does not move at all doing these type of jobs, each ''action'' cost vary between 1 bolt of energy or 8; which it's the stamina of the game, and depending of the duration of the gig, you spend more bolts; and having them it's very precious, because when you're out of them, you have to wait 6 minutes to collect one (you start i think at 25) the ranking to know if do did your best or worst it's based on a ranting of 5 stars, in 3 hrs gigs you spend around 18 or 22 bolts; and 8 hrs gigs you spend around 75 bolts.

The game use the in-real time mechanic like Animal Crossing; so we can be hook up to the app, the length of each gig it's tacitly telling us usually we'll spend 3 in real life hours finishing that gig or 8 hours; you can wait the almost 3 hours to gain the 25 bar energy to be full (if you don't level up in the game, the maximum bolts you can accumulated it's 25 at first), or you can purchase bolts with real life money. Any-god forbid you didn't check the notifications of the game telling you have the energy ball full, or the gig you were attending ends in 10 minutes and you don't have completed it. Depending of your celebrity rank you can gain a couple hundred fans each gig, up to in rank-A a million new ones in some cases; depending of the rating (1 to 5 stars, and inbetween) you lose or gain fans. I.e: if you star a 3 hrs gig at 9:00 am you have until 12:00 pm to finish it, you can finish after if you have the energy bolts; but whatever happens; when the gig finish at 12:00 pm you have to wait at 3:00 pm to see ''the reactions'' of the audience and critics of what did you do. from 1 to 3 it's bad, 4 it's solid and 5 it's great; so 5 it's what you want to pursue after the tutorial teach you the basics.

Besides of kash, back in the day it was the kstars; the special currency, you could obtained them with a lot of effort but spend it real quick, especially with valuable desitions to help you gain the most fans, and experience to level up (gaining fans it's essential); i quick in 2016, at first i play without an apk and then i got one back in the day for an iOs device i found in Youtube; i received a message from Glu telling me i was banned after 7 months playing: ''We found you're not using the original app. You still can play, but you're not longer receiving special offers or special event gift outfits' i remember the message very clearly. I leave Domino Daniels, my first character; pink haired with a full tattoo sleeve of colorful skulls, one hot green neon hairy-beard husband i beg seven times paying in kstars trying him not fill a divorce, and two children; my position in the Top Stars was number 1 with 344.5 million fans.

I stopped playing for 2 months because with the hacked game the first time, the game without storylines or task gets boring in two-four days; depending how obsessed you're with the game. In 2022 i started playing again right away with an apk (not from this site and then migrated to the one from this site) it was my intuition thinking and decision process to do it, because playing for free in the original app it wouldn't be enjoyable, and i was damn right!

PART 2.

The good aspects of the game it's the characteristic visuals; between cartoon and realistic impressionism (Kim's avatar looks very alike and recognizable, along some other in real life famous people like her mom, her sisters, and other celebrities like Karl Lagerfeld and André Leon Talley); i don't know exactly in what upgrade the game improved the visuals, but i have to say it look really good even from the beginning, there's a feature in the game where you can take pictures of your characters in different backgrounds; you look for it in one of the icons from the lower right part of the screen, the closet personified as a clothing hanger. You could save the images and zoom on it, and appreciate the details; from the original visuals to the old ones, likewise with the design of cities which are rendition of real life one's, the cities are one long swipe of distance which have different buildings where you work or you can have a house, so it's not gonna be a full 3D model of the city, but you buy the inmersion efforts from Glu's part.

Even the low key unfairness if you don't spend large sums of money, or if you don't find a SAFE apk that unlocks thousands of past items: the clothes are a major attraction to the game and are seriously good-looking, in the improved visuals of the game even the one's that cost kash (freebie currency of the game, but yes you can purchase them with real life money) you notice the quality design and details if you zoom it, the majority of them of course. In the game you can purchase houses (at this time, i think you can purchase around 30) and the majority of them are very pretty too, you can furnished them with very few kash items but the most kost in kstars; there's just one house in the game ubicated in the rendition of Bel Air in the California state (you'll spend most of the time here) where you can choose from a variety of furnishing options both in kash or kstars to decorate the house, but for the rest it's established, not all of them are pretty but in each house there's a pet include (you don't have to take care of them) where every couple hours they provided you with level points, some kash and sometimes an energy bolt or two; so it's an anchorage to spend more real life money in the original app: the apk from Sbenny provides you infinite energy bar that helps you grind for them. When you buy furniture you gain stars or heart points that you can see your score in the closet feature, those eventually help you to finish relatively quickly the gigs, with an apk or without an apk.

For me the music it's actually very enjoyable, i like the one when you visit the rendition of Beverly Hills, when you buy clothing from a newish feature called Kollections and when you visit some nightclubs (from the top of my head the one ubicated in the rendition of Florence and Abu Dhabi). I enjoy the capacity to travel to the different cities (i think there's around 50 or 60 at this date and time) a fun little extra. The characters have a little bit of depth as you play more storylines; which the majority of them are simple and straightforward; you eventually have appreciation for the characters that help you managing your career; Simon Orsik, your manager and María Holmes, your publicist. In future versions of the game, you start having contempt to some enemies, especially one called Skylar Hale if you play with a female character, or Chase Wilde if you play with a male character; along with another nemesis called Crystal Fletcher, that appears in the game after Skylar or Chase; nonetheless the biological gender of your avi.

This point it's a little bias because i play with the Sbenny apk of the game, but the sense of achievement after you reach number 1 in the top stars three times (you can do a comeback three items, and new comeback gives you more addition to your energy bar to accumulated more bolts), and in the new other top charts called ''Top couples'' (where it's defined the popularity between you and your significant other married or not married) and ''Top Shows'' it's worth it. Top Shows it's one of the new additions of the game; you film episodes for your ''show'' and climb to the top; this one in particular even with the magic of Sbenny apk or whatever safe apk, it's a long and tedious process but very much worth it; you gain an stagnant quantity of viewers depending of your positioning, same as the top stars but differ in the fans dynamic, this can take you months (if you play for free, even a year with some months), it took me almost 2 months to reach number 1; filming more than 10-15 episodes EACH DAY.

A recent feature it's the business one (where you can purchase them usually in kstars) to make weekly gigs and make kash and kstars, if you're out of storylines, you'll still stick around attending them which don't cost you much time or energy bolts, it's something i highly appreciated because the first time i quit the game, it was because the lack of stuff to do. The business are located in various parts of the in-game world so you travel to each different place and in folkloric words ''do your thing'', it's worth it as much as reaching number 1 on the three available top charts, because some of them have a dynamic were the more you do a better work, the business become more successful.

The adding of trophies it's a nice touch too, it appears in the Bel Air home and you can achieve them: some of them are easier than others (you achieve ones for reaching number 1 in all top charts, other ones from participating in special competitions in game, and buying houses), along in the CMT building in Hollywood were your manager, publicist and brand manager (latter added in the game) ''work'', you can see in the third floor of them ''Brand Manager CMT'' the trophies of achievements linked to outstanding performance in acting, modeling, humanitarianism (you get this one by saluting fans and taking selfies in appearances gigs, an effective tongue-in cheek humanitarian narcissistic joke) media (by posing for the paparazzis in appearances gigs) and business management. It's a clever move from Glu to let your achievements don't pass in vain, and actually see them represented on a somewhat tangible artifact you can see whenever you want, and when in app time it's as profitable as people actually paying for special outfits, it makes you feel seeing and celebrated, up to a certain extension.

NOW, i'll start taking out the bones, they're in a heavy bag:

The greediness of the game it's noticeable, you're bombarded with special offers every time you open the app, with and without an hacked game.
Unless you find a safe apk game that unlocks thousand of items (the game comply 8 years as of 2022, when this review it's being written) or all items; doesn't matter how much kash or kstars you can unlock; you can't obtained them or evitate seeing the ads or offers every couple of hours you open the game, or everyday if you liked it that much.

Apparently if you purchase a monthly subscription of being a ''VIP'' in whatever of the three tiers existing (Bronze, Silver and Gold) you'll receive vip gigs, one exclusive outfit every month and an exclusive partnership (i'll talk about it latter), and have a game free of ads; i don't know exactly the prices, but the gold one it's about $49.99 a month in the original app. In the Sbenny apk game the gold vip subscription it's unlocked permanently, and it doesn't make an impactful difference gaming in any way, there's 6 different mods in this website and all of them have the Gold VIP unlocked; at the beginning i spent around 7 or 10 hours playing (i could watch series, movies and work without any problem playing, the mechanic repetitiveness allows you this luxury) i've received around 30 ads daily, some of then are unskippable, there's an improve rewards for a daily gift, but are objectively wacky; with or without a hacked game.

As the game progressively adding new cities, you can see the difference between the one's who were design in the beginning and other one's who were incorporated latter in future versions; are emptier and don't exploit the in real life most recognizable characterization: Abu Dhabi it's a fashion capital, Mónaco it's much more than gambling, where it's the arts? The sports celebrations and establishments? Costa Rica rendition in Papagayo it's just an hotel business you can purchase, when Costa rica have been gained notoriety for being a country along Puerto Rico that have a big population of stars up and entrepreneurs big businesses like Microsoft, Apple among others have supported financially in the latest 7 years; specially in renewable energy and medicine.

The game use a lot of metaphors and symbolic storylines that allure Kardashian past experiences; however, the game have the potential to exploit more aspects of our character; one of the core aspects of this game works, and even players with or without hack games feel, it's the fact that you build a life and a career for your character, and make you attach to it. But we don't have the opportunity to invest in businesses, go to college, know about the characters past, or even having storylines about light political activism missions, we received storylines about our character magically can sing, conduct a love program, cover celebrity scandals, own business were now quality outfits cost in diamonds but we receive a few kstars each week (an item in kstars cast cost as much as 120), and a weak effort to get free kstars for free watching ads; I feel sympathy for players who stick to the original app., Glu have a lack of consideration for players who prefer solitary activities.

You can create a family in the game, but babies in the game give you nothing to your benefits aside two bolts of energy, and your spouse it's very needy, if you don't want to date with them, too bad, they'll probably want to divorce you because they want attention and 2 dates every single day; a dynamic not appreciated even for hacked players gamers, it doesn't give you a wide options to decide; unlike up to a certain extension, BitLife.

Glu automatized with AI a limit that if you passed 50k kstars and 4.8k energy bolts, which after noticeable hack games have been become popular for promising (and usually delivering) infinite kstars, it automatically banned you from purchasing Kollections, a feature were you can find each day 5 different themed clothing you can win with pay spins; like a slot machine, in these one's along you can win too energy, kstars and kash. There's kollections spins pay in diamonds, the new currency from Glu after the apparently easy way to hack kstars, which are rarer to obtain them. Along with the Kollections thing, there's a now popular a look-like strong anchorage for the liking and retained players of the game (even from hacked app gamers), and probably the now money maker, called a Show Your Style competition, twice a week in themed clothing styles you can submit themed outfits, to win perks and past prizes and old items (Throwback Styles) and the Weekend competitions Show your Style where you can win clothing prizes that you can't purchase in the closet, or in kollections.

This throwback styles gave you a ticket (a secret now new currency of the game) each 6 hours (this business have something erotic with the number 6 it seems) and start with 2 free ones; each submitted outfit it's scored from 1 to 62, and you can accumulated points to get all the rewards. At the present time you need to accumulated 575 points from 14 free tickets (14 different opportunities) to get all the rewards in the Show Your Style Weekend competitions, and Throwback Styles competitions, each different outfit submitted have to be at least 41 points to get them all. NOW, with or without a hacked game, it can get tricky to get them, you're rivaled, depending a what time you submit your first outfit, with a group of 30 real life players (it's secretly confirmed apparently that Glu sometimes use bots to stimulate players to spend money on purchasing these tickets) where depending of your positioning, you get more or less valuable rewards, and we're categorize in different ranks, from three level Bronze, three level Silvers and the infamous Gold l.

Depending of your performance, you go up or go down. Now, doesn't matter if you own a massive closet thanks to the years you're playing, your hard earn money spended, or the talent of a hacker who disrupt the code of the game; it's f****ng rigged by an algorithm with no clear criteria or clear attitude codes. You maintain outfits in theme styles and get a bad score (lowest than 41 it's bad, you need that number to get them all), and along the rivaled bots or real person who spend probably hundreds of dollars, it's a lost battle and frustrating. Now, it's cynical a player from a hacked game complains about this; and even it could be fair if somebody like me got low scores from the relatively advantage we have; and i say relative, because it's not easy find a safe apk game that unlocks the thousand of items or all items, and when you find one, maybe it cost real life money; and the kloset items are not a guarantee of scoring enough, so it's up to a certain extension.

The game doesn't appreciated in my opinion solitary gamers like myself (with or without a hacked game), they pay attention to communal and preferences for sharing-alike type of players. Which can get boring because after finishing storylines (i have) and only you connect to attend your business and finish the top show task. Even saving the game with Facebook or Google Games (if you have a hacked game like myself, the last version it's a big no no because you can get banned without have the opportunity to even play after it) you don't have control on the timing of which you want to save your progress, there has been player in the subreddit forum dedicated to this game that the last sync Facebook saving progress of their game was when they started (been playing from 3 or 4 years in some rare cases), so of course it's a valid reason to quit if you have to start from the beginning.

I can understand why there's many of us who prefer to use a hacked game than the original, and still being frustrated about it because of the unfairness and in my opinion, a hungry money driven business like Glu. Games like Mystic Messenger and Subway Surfers you can enjoy them and give you an opportunity to accumulate what you can obtain with real life money, and nurture a long a loyal fan-base gamers, without paying a thing. These last two games in terms of popularity and i'll dare to say monetary success, are bigger than Kim Kardashian Hollywood, and more appreciated, yes; even in Sbenny you can obtain cheats, but in my opinion, are not necessary, with respect for people who bought them; there's a practical possibility to enjoy the hell out of them as a free player, and still being celebrated and appreciated for the business. Lots of players don't want to stop playing for the amount of time and money the have spent here, myself included i feel the commitment to continue because of the amount of time i have invest in this game.

I visit from to time the Glu forum and it's noticeable the amount of people who stick and likes the game a lot, with great feedback and predisposition to suggest new great features, and the reciprocity of the business it's to update the game with little to none progress. It's stupid, these people believe that Kim Kardashian Hollywood was the one game who kind of innovate the freemium type of game applications, and apparently a revenue of more of $100 million dollars in 2016 from the game creation in 2014; the industry have change now, and now the game face a decadence both in retaining of players and money; for not wanting to implement necessary changes and real improvements, a path that can be stopped but apparently, they prefer to milk out a game that can still be a money maker generator, juicy asset and still very much played game for the long term, too bad they prefer to destroy something that give them the power to be an apparently leader of app games in today's time, too bad, a sign of somebody who was relatively powerless and now face authority, large resources and influence, doesn't know how to use it properly and falls into the illusion of believing they're not reemplazable, when in the latest times the player community have dramatically reduce (with measurable observations in their popularity in both Apple Store and Google Play) they probably are now seeing things differently; with the purchase of EA Games, we'll see if things changes for the better...

The apk game from Sbenny it's really good in my opinion, and give you an opportunity to amplified the enjoyment of the game; if you accidentally pass the limit of certain items of the game, spending those extra of 50k kstars or 4.8 energy, you can purchase back Kollections and continue competing in the Tb style's and show your style weekends; something very much appreciated and impressive for a hacked game, were if you used a hacked game from another website you'll lose pretty much everything (happened to me, twice). But, a bone to throw to the website with all due respect, i understand each modder gives a definite price to their work; however, it should be awarded the fidelity a user give when purchase each single new upgrade version of this game; with a symbolic discount for high-tier mods, a great way to reward fidelity and reciprocity from the user to continue supporting the game in this website.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you like simulation games, you're curious and you don't have a better game in hands that keep you highly entertained; yes.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐