💬 Review Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,979 happy users since 2014.
Register

asdxzeus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

A game where you can be who you want to be and feel like you're conquering the world, not gonna lie. I simply love this game.

Review:
I started playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood a few years ago and I really liked the concept. Yeah, I've seen many games like this one but I feel like this is the best. You have a variety of clothes, accesories, hairstyles, you name it. But the fact that many things you had to buy them with k-stars, like some furniture, cars, again, clothes, accesories, hairstyles and so on, made me look for a "free version". I didn't had tons of money to spend on such games so I tried to find an alternative. Which I did, and I must say that I am so glad about it! You finally can have 5 stars on your projects, fashion shows, etc. without spending so much on it.
Once you have the free version, and I mean unlimited cash, k-stars and energy, you can complete your quests faster and you don't have to wait for days to play. It's too boring to wait and I would rather spend my time in the game until I'm getting bored of it.
Even if I'm not such a big fan of Kim's, I really love this game and I find it very entertaining. You should really try it!

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend it because it's really fun and amazing. I'm spending hours in this game.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐