Mod apk King of Dragon Pass: Text Adventure RPG {L.C. Removed}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,708 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

King of Dragon Pass: Text Adventure RPG 1.1.29

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Axiom

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1713 times

• Rule your own clan, take important strategic decisions, win battles and expand your influence.

This is story-based story rich text adventure rpg game.
    It’s set in Glorantha (the world of the games RuneQuest, HeroQuest, 13th Age, and soon Six Ages).

This strategy game in atmospheric fantasy mythology is very difficult. Choose your own adventure in Cult Classic. A unique mix of RPG and strategy: everything in King of Dragon Pass is about choice and control. Choose your counsel carefully, sign diplomatic agreements or declare war on nearby clans. This acclaimed game of magical storytelling blends interactive stories and resource management. Immensely replayable, thanks to nearly 600 interactive scenes.
    Short episodes and automatic saving mean you can play even when you only have a minute or two. The built-in saga writes down the story for you and advisors with distinctive personalities help you rule your clan.

The gorgeous hand-painted artwork won Best Visual Arts at the second Independent Games Festival.

Become the King of Dragon Pass!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Full Paid Game
    Simple L.C.R. Mod {License Check Removed}

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herocraft.kodp&hl=en_US

Downloaded 120 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tested it and it works just as is intended. To bad there are NO TANKS in this game you know one or two there lying around waiting for me to use em.
Oh well it's a nice mod.

PS: TANKS

Gamingninja01

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Is this possible to install on bluestacks? if so do I just need to install something like a file explorer for that?

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Something is wrong. I have put file in obb so many times. Been doing it for decade.

Yet it keeps telling me it will download. Download was not interrupted and here seems it works. So any idea. I definitely did the placing of file in obb without mistake.
I had to download after app and cache was already installed.how not played yet

Anyone know how to make GG work with it?

Last edited:

Davcon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It works very good, thank you very much for doing it i searched a lot for a way to play, on playstore it's quite expensive, i owe you

Serinityx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Something is wrong. I have put file in obb so many times. Been doing it for decade.

Yet it keeps telling me it will download. Download was not interrupted and here seems it works. So any idea. I definitely did the placing of file in obb without mistake.

I had to download after app and cache was already installed.how not played yet

Anyone know how to make GG work with it?
I think you need to put it on data not obb

Azarius

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey @Axiom everything is working perfectly fine. Thanks again for another high quality release 🙏.

For those people having issues with the installation, here's how I made it work step by step:

1. Download the APK and the Cache files.
2. Install the APK BUT DO NOT OPEN THE GAME.
3. Extract the cache files in the Android/DATA folder not the OBB one.
4. Make sure you installed the folder containing 2 items and not the one containing 1 item with the same name as the original folder.
5. Run the APK, if everything was done right you'll be able to play the game with no issues.

Hope this was helpful!

Ezio1000

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It worked. This game is too hard to play though. I need to sacrifice and maintain my fckin temples to boost my food production.
Can you make a mod for infinite resources or doesn't reduce the resources? Max the stats of my leaders or whatever they called it, And less casualties for the army.

Last edited:

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
It worked. This game is too hard to play though. I need to sacrifice and maintain my fckin temples to boost my food production.
Can you make a mod for infinite resources or doesn't reduce the resources? Max the stats of my leaders or whatever they called it, And less casualties for the army.
I second this. Some stats boost will be appreciated 😭😭

King of Dragon Pass: Text Adventure RPG {L.C. Removed} was released by Axiom and 33647 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.