Mod apk King of Dragon Pass: Text Adventure RPG {L.C. Removed}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,399 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TsangLkr

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey @Axiom everything is working perfectly fine. Thanks again for another high quality release 🙏.

For those people having issues with the installation, here's how I made it work step by step:

1. Download the APK and the Cache files.
2. Install the APK BUT DO NOT OPEN THE GAME.
3. Extract the cache files in the Android/DATA folder not the OBB one.
4. Make sure you installed the folder containing 2 items and not the one containing 1 item with the same name as the original folder.
5. Run the APK, if everything was done right you'll be able to play the game with no issues.

Hope this was helpful!
Thank you

Last edited:

ugogo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
At first,it worked fine, but after run it for a couple of times, it crash on start. Could it be app black listed for lack of a license?

Ezio1000

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
click that app again. That rarely happens Im sure that the game work. I even become the king of dragon pass. Despite the rare crashes on that app.

Last edited:

MrFaceman

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey, Axiom! I downloaded the game and as it can be noticed in the replies before me, the game WORKED! I want to express gratitude for modding this game because I have searched high and low, spent countless hours and data in trying to find one person who can truly bypass the Licence Check step and many modders claimed they have done it but only you could do it. So kudos on that and a huge thank you for doing it safely as well. Thank you very much again! :)

mfarhan15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sometimes it's force close.. But i know the problem is my phone. Thanks btw!

Planktonlanckton

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im sorry but I need to ask for a reimbursement, this app didn't work , it's just shows the same download screen every time

Last edited:

Rentry

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hey man, idk if this forum's still alive but the cache link seems broken , how/where can I report it?

Dark Man

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey, can you update the apk into the latest version? (1.1.36)

Thanks

Max47

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello @Axiom I downloaded the app and it's works perfectly,but i was wondering if you could help me with modding the variables for resources like clan magic,cows,sheep,goods and other things. Also skills for the advisors. When i save i can access my save data,but I'm not able to see the variables for things so i was wondering if you can help me a little or just guide me in the right direction

King of Dragon Pass: Text Adventure RPG {L.C. Removed} was released by Axiom and 33633 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.