Mod apk King of Dragon Pass v1.1.16 Hacked (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,592 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the game: King of Dragon Pass

Version: v1.1.16

Updated or New release? New

Root needed? No

Internet required to play? Yes

Game Description
• One of the Top 100 best mobile games ever
• Epic saga of conflict, mythology and community
• Immensely replayable
• Hand-painted artwork
• Interactive story with an ultimate level of complexity
Create your own epic saga of war, mythology and villagers! Rule your own clan, take important strategic decisions, win battles and expand the territory of your people.
A unique mix of RPG and strategy: everything in King of Dragon Pass is about YOUR choice and control. Choose your counsel carefully, sign diplomatic agreements or declare war on nearby clans. This acclaimed game of magical storytelling blends interactive stories and resource management. Immensely replayable, thanks to a huge variety of interactive scenes.
Short episodes and automatic saving mean you can play even when you only have short time. The built-in saga writes down the story for you and advisors with distinctive personalities help you rule your clan. Become the King of Dragon Pass!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herocraft.kodp

MOD Features
License Check Removed

Notes: internet is required only at first launch to download the additional data.

Installation Instructions
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Links
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 1658 times

Morgan312

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you ( I got a weird message pop up after playing about 10 mins it force me to buy the real game and kick me out ) I can't save the game process by the way .

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you ( I got a weird message pop up after playing about 10 mins it force me to buy the real game and kick me out ) I can't save the game process by the way .
Thanks for the feedback, does it happen if you play in offline mode, too? If so, could you kindly share a picture of the message so I can work on a fix? Thank you.

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Not working after all I got some popup error message that I need to buy the game to play it some kind of authentication

Last edited:

Morgan312

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Yes it happen when I play offline and the message pop up it told me " this is the pirate apk and it won't work anymore so please buy the real game at app store " and if I choose no it kick me out ( I don't have a picture at the moment because I delete the game after that ) I try redownload to get the picture but this time I can't even unzip the game maybe because of my device ?

Last edited:

Bong

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks Sbenny

King of Dragon Pass v1.1.16 Hacked (New) was released by Sbenny and 74928 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.