Mod apk KleptoCats v5.7.4 Unlimited Gems, Free Gems Shopping & Unlimited Shopping (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,342 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
KleptoCats v5.7.4 Unlimited Gems, Free Gems Shopping & Unlimited Shopping (updated)

Name of the game: KleptoCats

Version: v5.7.4

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • KleptoCats are cute. But they have a dark side. They can't stop stealing!!!
    But then again...your room is kinda empty. What a CAT-astrophe. I guess your furry friend's frisky paws may be a perfect match to fill your room. Send your cat away to gather items to fill your room with amazing treasures.

Download now KleptoCats MOD APK for free at Sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsorama.kleptocats
    MOD Features:
    • Unlimited Gems (increase instead of decreasing)
    • Free Gems Shopping (can buy even with no gems)
    • Unlimited Shopping (increase instead of decreasing, but you need to have some first)

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 24 times

Downloaded 54 times

unitatoxo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    This is what i need, cute kitties 🥳
    Thank you so muchhhhh <3

junekat

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thank you so much!

junekat

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thank you so much ❤

Jajija

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Uff, again...this too, i download it, it says it's an apk but when i click it it won't install, it suggest me other apps to use to open it.. Uff. ><

KleptoCats v5.7.4 Unlimited Gems, Free Gems Shopping & Unlimited Shopping was released by Debby and 2372 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.