Knights Inc. V1.1.1 Paid Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,350 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name
Knights Inc. V1.1.1

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Company.KimericLabs
No Root Needed
online game? N

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
No IAP-(in app purchases)
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
Welcome to Knights Inc.! Send Knights on quests to keep your business alive!
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
Welcome to Knights Inc., a minimalistic manager where you send Knights-for-Hire on bountiful quests to keep your business alive!

Capitalism has hit the middle ages! And thus, the Kingdom is in grave distress.
But a time of great crisis leads to great opportunity!

Hire Knights, solve Quests, gather Gold and go inevitably bankrupt! Brandishing swords and axes is fun, but the future of the kingdom lies in the hands of entrepreneurship. How long can you survive in the claws of the savage beast of the free market?

Did we mention Dragons are Capitalists? Talk about natural selection.

* Randomized Quests and Knights;
* Send Knights on Quests, make them Beg for Gold or Sack them for the sake of downsizing;
* Manage your employee’s satisfaction or face the dangers of high turnover;
* Choose your company’s goal in challenging Scenarios.
Credit <Me>
SusieQ™
If you want more from me please CONTRIBUTE to our community, BE ACTIVE and INVITE your FRIENDS ლ('▽'ლ)

If you want more work from me ( SusieQ ™), Please click the " LIKE " below <3

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
OR MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
ENJOY ❗❗ :dinodance:

Sbenny's is THE BEST SITE ❗ If you agree, refer a Friend ❤

Downloaded 19 times

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
YOUR WELCOME
ENJOY MY FRIENDS ❗❗ <3

Knights Inc. V1.1.1 Paid Unlocked was released by SusieQ and 3526 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.