💬 Review Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite Les Folies Tour 2011. by nomevisss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,350 happy users since 2014.
Register

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite Les Folies Tour 2011.

A full length film concert in London from the Aphrodite Les Folies Tour, the 12th world tour from superstar australian singer Kylie Minogue.

Review:
I can say that Aphrodite so far it's my favorite concert from KYlie, besides i've learned much songs from the past two concerts, it's the quality and the tiny little details; it's a great concert spectacle.

The start of this concert, just from the introduction with the dancers jumping the water along what it what it hears a live orchestra that jumps to the dance-pop intro with Aphrodite (one of my favorite songs from her), the born of Venus as the Boticelli painting when Kylie Minogue come out of under the stage with a shell, and what it's appreciated that it's a crafted swarm gold metallic impressionating the splash of water when an external object it's falling down; it's enough to let you know, Kylie Minogue, have you for a top notch meal that can let satisfied a whole town.

There's something about Kylie choose a high-concept theme for her tour (in this case the Greek culture, the full stage it's a Greek temple) she still can make it diverse, and i'm happy all the outfits in this tour are impeccable (i hold grudge still for the Naughty Manga Girl outfit from Kyliex2008, even if she deliver nothing but greatness in that concert film). The first section of the concert with Wow and The One it's great; i like how her two background singers (i'm not totally sure if the black lady it's the one that have sing with her since Kyliex2008, but the white lady with brown hair i recognize her) have their own small stages and move around, having their spotlight to shine; i don't know why it's this sensation with Kylie Minogue that you can't take your eyes of her, but you could never point out she's an obnoxious attention seeker; i think how she give space to everybody in her team on stage, so you can see them; it makes you not take your eyes from her because she doesn't care to share the spotlight, knows this job it's a group effort and not just her.

I'm not gonna deny i was a little confused with the arabian intro for the second segment, however i read about story and it's ancient the multiple historical and different diasporas from people in Middle East to Greece; I don't know why i was impressed by this tiny detail, usually there's many mistakes when a singer or band want to appreciate a culture or a aesthetic time based, but ended up making (voluntarily or involuntarily) anachronisms in their rendition. I like the fact she maintain her act as a celebration of ancient greek culture and still mixed it up, with the singing of Get Out My Way there's a nod on futboll aesthetic and voguing culture; but maintaining details from the greek ancient fashion, I have the theory Kylie Minogue it's a creative consultant, along with a position i don't know the name but it's purpose it's along the same responsibilities; providing protocols ideas, strategies to research and great providers for materialize ideas. Closer it's a highlight of the show (there's a this point maybe 4 or 5 i've mention) but it's a breathtaking moment, not just for her vocal delivery; it's the subtext coming from an angel represented and the detail of being strung up passing over the crowd at the center pit stage.

Illusion and I Believe in You, specially the last one were highlights for me; i enjoy so much seeing her dancing, something i forgot to add from aspects i like from the Kyliex2008... The Slow rendition it's, *cheff kiss* note perfect, even if it's a type of performance coming from Las Vegas Show girls, she mixed up with greek alike outfits and free jazz instrumentation, i forgot to add the fact that their dancers are genuinely diverse, there's representation on it without making it pushy or even thought prior about, involuntarily and genuine inclusion it's a lost . The bust of herself at behind it's such a great detail.

The foiled ballroom that she use for The Can't Get You Out Of My Head, that look in particular, it's as memorable and signature worthy as her red leather ball boy outfit from Kyliex2008, and the industrial version of the song it's so great, she have one but with a soft rock euro-electro sonic style for the Rock In Rio 2015, both are great in their way and a fun way to make the song interesting. I think her solo performance alone, with an spotlight over her singing If You Don't Love Me was what i was expecting in Kyliex2008 in Believe In You and Flower, outstanding vocal delivery, vocal skills, interaction with audience and stage presence.

The encore from All The Lovers and On a Night Like This it's how you close a show! Nothing better when a show start and ends with the same quality and excitement it provoques from you; the water and fountain inclusion it's note-perfect (yes, again) the broadway execution from this show for me makes it different from other shows that have used water (it comes to my mind Rammstein and Beyonce) for the execution as a whole except for the added as an element.

Now, there were some angels that bother me, but again, nitpicking.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely, yes.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐