💬 Review KylieFeverTour 2002 by nomevisss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,180 happy users since 2014.
Register

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the movie you are reviewing: KylieFeverTour 2002

A full film Manchester concert of the seventh world tour from superstar australian singer, Kylie Minogue.

Review:
I've seen 4 film concerts of this woman from forward to backwards so far, and i'm so happy to see how creative Kylie can get with all the renditions of her songs so far (i know at this point 10-12 songs just from hearing them through all the different tours), along with the styles conveying in each concert, splendid.

Now, i think this, aside from the intro and some songs, it's my least favorite tour so far; i watch a remastered version of the film concert and it looks better than the one Kylie upload to what it's apparently her official channel. The intro song with the outstanding Come Into My World leave me with the open mouth, i saw so many nods or small references with other performers that have add some of this robotics aesthetics to her concerts; and the most impressive thing it's that this tour was made in 2002, ahead of her time. I like that Kylie dances, even if it's calculated and cautious, it's great to see it; i enjoy how she performs at this way. Also, her body! Outstanding.

I didn't like much how Love At First Sight was use at the beginning of the concert, i think, and even after see all of it would look better at the encore or the Act ''Voodoo Inferno'', also, maybe i'm wrong but the outfit remind me of a collection from Yves Saint Laurent inspired by Africa in their 1967 spring/summer collection, beautiful work. I think it's one of her best songs to perform and it's better leave it at the end of each concert, ot at least with a theme it's more fitted; her metallic attire and all her dancers with helmets and what it looks like full body latex outfits don't have a great connection. I think using ''Can Get You Out Of My Head

The Act from ''The Crying Game'' it's completely great, that black dress it's gorgeous and should be if Kylie does it, in one of the wardrobe highlights of her career. Her showmanship and vocal skills are top notch, i'm happy when she let her voice go and doesn't restrained herself for it; you don't have to be a singer who have to belt her or his larynx or sing like in a airy soprano range to be celebrated and appreciated, in all of the concerts. Kylie nows how to work with her voice and she it's very capable to top her high scale show productions with her talent and experience in live music concerts.

The Act ''Street Style'' and the performance with the dancer as a vandalist who did a graffiti that makes electronically made in one of the screens (which was amazing!) and her as a police officer remind me a little bit of The Circus Starring Britney Spears, but how Kylie might have inspired her a bit on it for the live presentation.

Now, as In Your Eyes, and Locomotion performances here with the Act ''Sex In Venice'' although i enjoyed and the scenery and cinematography look cool, i didn't like it that much; i thought could be a more soft rock that rumba or hyped jazz musicality impregnated on the songs, to be honest; but it's not the worst of it, compared to a lot of singers that debut on the 10's decade and still doesn't know how to perform.

Now, even when Kylie sang I Feel Love which i personally like a lot, the next segment wasn't my liking, and i cannot say like Sex in Venice if it's not objectively good but i subjectively hate it or didn't like. But in this it was so well and cautiously rehearse but i did dislike it a lot, it's a type of old school gears and cool kid attitude Kylie doesn't match better; i'm more impressed with the fact that i found a type of style that she don't get a natural chameleon accommodation i'm used to now for her to serve (and up to a certain degree, expect, i enjoy the variety she brings almost all the time). Now, another thing that took me out of the inmersion was, at the moment somebody in the audience have a piece of cartoon with the names of Nick along somebody else (i remember it was a man's name) and it says ''Wiggle it Kylie'' or something along the lines.

Kylie shakes her booty a bit BUT, she said that HER CONCERT (yes, the same one they're filming for the concert music film) it's being ''online on the web'' - her words. I can't believe that streaming was so far behind in 2002, it exist. I remember when you could see some performances on the website of the singer, one of them was Lady Gaga when she got a tattoo in her head and the Apple performance when the songs from ARTPOP back in 2012, but so far i don't know anybody else who did it prior 2012 or 2002 year, and how she decide to stream after probably nobody else.

Voodoo Inferno, which it's the last Act and the encore were great, i'm not the biggest fan of the Fever rendition of Can't Get You Out Of My Head but i it's not bad at all, i enjoy the participation with the band and the corists. The long dress remind me of Britney Spears video ''Hold it Against me'' is it me or their creative directors get some of their ideas from Kylie? I don't know if they have work together with Kylie in the past, or the type of working connection, but they do get very inspire by her; nothing wrong with it, the source it's incredible and Britney take it and do her own with it, too.

Again, that dress from the huge one to the outfit after not having it anymore should be in one of the highlights costumes from her career, and i'm pretty sure after the continuous years she will work, they're gonna stand their ground. For the last, and after watching four concerts (along five, i recently finish Golden, i'll review that one too) she keeps getting better and better, so refined and poised how she have shape her artistry, maybe i'll watch some of her first tours to see if she always had that conviction or study upon becoming a employed singer of a perceived seasoned performer , a to do on the list!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐