💬 Review Lenovo A100 by SSWolf

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,346 happy users since 2014.
Register

SSWolf

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reviewed Device: Lenovo A100

40B86E04-CB81-40E8-9053-503AEB02F3AF.jpeg

Description
Lenovo A100 is another one of my "burner phones" as i like to call them. Switching between three of them is interesting to say the least. Now, A100 falls somewhere in the middle of them. Average at best, but simple to use and it gets the job done, which is the main point.

Performance: ⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
To start of, my main use of android phones, is first and foremost to root them, and use them for apps, games and most other things. Thus, nick "burner phone". Now, where does that put Lenovo in the ranking ? As said above, its simple to use, this is basic standard model but it does not mean a bad thing. Rooting is simple, it has enough memory to hold everything (albeit the SD card). Speaker is not bad, considering their purpouse is to be cheap and to sell as much as they can. Most importanly, for me at least, all CG and HG apps work as intended.

Things I don't like
Now, onward to the bad stuff. And there is plenty of them, trust me. Considering price and everything, you get what you paid for. Camera is wonky, rarely its great, most of the time bad. Strenght is not his best suit, so dont expect any proper gaming here. Then again, i'm not sure anybody uses this phone for that. Nevermind that, another flaw worth mentioning is, it has habit of randomly turning of by itself. No idea why, could be due to too much using. Oh, forgot to mention, not all headphones works. Some pop great, others refuse to work just like that.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐

Verdict
I dont think i really need to say much here about recommending this phone. The answer is pretty simple. Maybe and thats big maybe, giving it to the somebody who never used touch screen phone before, as its simple to use and fits in hand well (4"). Other than that, stay away from it, unless you use it as a burner phone like me.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month