💬 Review Lenovo K6 (k33a48) by ypabhehue1

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,308 happy users since 2014.
Register

ypabhehue1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Lenovo K6 (k33a48)

59ca7244f3cf3536520747.png

Description
The appearance of the device is quite ordinary, the front panel is covered by glass, at the back we can observe a metal cover with two plastic inserts from the bottom / top. I want to note the presence of a fingerprint scanner, which is located under the camera. At the bottom of the phone are two stereo speaker, there are no complaints about the sound quality - they play loudly, clearly, giving out great bass. Display - IPS matrix with a resolution of 1920 × 1080, the display perfectly shows itself on a sunny day, the brightness is quite enough. The phone is equipped with: an eight-core Snapdragon 430 processor, an Adreno 505 video accelerator, two gigabytes of RAM. The device is gaining decent performance, the tester Antutu Benchmark showed 43810 points, Geekbench 4 gave out - 607 points in single-core, 1733 in multi-core modes. The phone has a 13 megapixel main camera, and an 8 megapixel front camera, 3000mAh battery. There is a VR mode caused by a long press of the power button.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Good performance, you can play all new games. Clear sound with good bass. Great screen.

Things I don't like
Poor paint quality on the back panel. Fingerprint sometimes doesn't work. Not enough memory, you need to buy an SD card.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
In my opinion, Lenovo K6 turned out to be a good choice for purchase, due to its multiple number of advantages: performance, sound quality, good display, low price.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month