💬 Review lenovo z6 pro by Maruno Sarunowi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,589 happy users since 2014.
Register

Maruno Sarunowi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: lenovo z6 pro

lenovo-z6-pro-1024x768.jpg

Description
The Z6 Pro is Lenovo's most current flagship and has the looks, the power, and the cameras to prove it. The Z6 Pro is a glass-sandwich phone with dazzling gradient paint job, a large AMOLED at the front with a fingerprint scanner underneath, and the latest Snapdragon 855 chip ticking inside.

The rear camera setup is probably the most interesting bit on the Z6 Pro. It's a penta-camera setup with a 48MP f/1.8 primary, an 8MP f/2.4 tele, a 16MP f/2.2 ultrawide, a 3D TOF snapper, and finally a 2MP f/1.8 OIS shooter for low-light videos. Indeed, it's shaping to be one very interesting camera chapter.

The Lenovo Z6 Pro also comes with a properly large battery and 18W charging capabilities. It runs on vanilla-like ZUI 11 based on Android Pie.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The storage provided , its minimum is 128gb rom and 4gb ram and the maximum it can take is 562gb rom and 12gb ram . It is splendid since you can either use this as phone that suitable enough to play games or just taking selfies and store it inside your phone without worrying about save it inside iCloud since the storage (rom) provided is more than enough for most people . The camera is also good because it have 32 megapixel for selfies and 48 megapixel for main camera . How could you ask more than this .

Things I don't like
Price of course. Eventhough it provide many splendid feature and at the same time big storage , the price is high enough for me to think twice before bought it

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend , like i said good camera , big storage , fast processor and strong phone (can be use in long term)