Level Ranks Extended - Name selection!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

Level Names, Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hey,

So I made a previous post about extending the levels and also making each level have a name instead of a plain level number, if you haven't read that post you can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7348

Now in this post I want to get everyones input into selecting the 10 new names for each level after all SBenny.com is a community we all visit. I will make a poll with some random names I can think up HOWEVER, if you have your own name suggestion for a level feel free to leave a comment below with the name you think suits a particular level and if other people like that name then depending on the number of "likes" your name suggestion gets we'll add it to the poll/to the name list. The idea is to have funny or weird names in the early levels and they gradually get cooler/better as the level gets higher... although I'm not sure how good the names I can think of will be I'm just coming up with them as I'm making the poll so they will be random names. PLEASE DO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT YOUR OWN SUGGESTIONS!!

PLEASE PICK 1 PER LEVEL! - I can only make 20 options max unfortunatly so a couple levels will only have 1 name

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Re: Level Ranks Extened - Name selection!

Just a personal note (I don't want to influence others' decision):

I think putting "New Benny" is a bit misleading, this is sbenny, not "benny", nor my name is "benny". I know most american/english people will think for sure this site is the result of S.Benny where S. is my surname and Benny my name but well, it isn't :p For those wondering the reasons behind "Sbenny.com", well.. my friends and mates used to call me like that as a diminuitive of my surname.
I've seen maaaaaaaaaany people calling me "Benny" here on the forum (at least 250, and I'm not kidding), but the truth is... I'm not "Benny" :p If you want to call me by name, then you can call me Luca :)

About the poll (excellent idea), I'll pick the most voted ones at the end of this month or, if any of them will reach at least 10 votes, I'll pick it immediately (you can see votes by other users after submitting your own). Also, if you have any suggestions (maybe you have some other rank titles to suggest), please do it! Just reply below :)

Thank you for this awesome idea :D

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years

Ahh right I see what you mean. When I thought of that name I was thinking New to SBenny.com so a shorter version New Benny but that can be make misunderstandings.

I can't change it to something else :/

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years

I got Red pill or blue pill idea from the matrix

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes" - Morpheus

Illusionizt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

Not sure if done intentionally or not, but numbers 1 and 4 only have 1 choice each (we have no say in these @_@ lol) just thought I'd mention it just in case you didn't have it that way on purpose.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Only up to 20 poll options are possibile , this is why i said to give tips for different rank names, if any, by leaving a reply here ;)

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years

Not sure if done intentionally or not, but numbers 1 and 4 only have 1 choice each (we have no say in these @_@ lol) just thought I'd mention it just in case you didn't have it that way on purpose.
You do have a say in it lol. Check my post It's in capitalised letters saying if anyone has a name suggestion to leave a comment below. Also in red it says I can only have 20 poll options :(

Angelzz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Guys, great idea luv it.

Also luca u didnt really say why your friends use to call u that name, if its got nothing to do with your name .. also by using the name as your username and sbenny’s girl using that name of course people are going to call u that cause its your username u chose and web site name. so we assume its your name..

Maybe consider changing it and look into a name that suits the other roles, such as GoodFather, or Mafioso, The Boss etc etc B-)

Just sonething to think about also .. you cant have some role names say Sbenny and others not. U have to keep it consistent . So either they all start with SB (then the role) or Sbenny’s (then the role) or just the role and add there level strsight after coz no ones going to know what level anyone is just from the nane.. if u were using general names like, assistant, modifier, owner, site admin, etc then most people know what ranks level these usually fall under . So using different role titles is new for anyone who joins and current members ;) so we need to know what level each role is.. and maybe have a list of members names and there rold in the introduction so we can all become familiar with

Ok thats alot of writting lol
Thanks, Angelz (Mari) <3

Angelzz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
My ranking suggestions For no 1. my suggestion would be Apprentice, 2. Dealer 3. Informant

XPGSaints

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
That's amazing. Everyone love leveling systems and it adds one or more objectives.
May I suvgest a title and badge system? I'll make a suggestion post when i'll get back home. this topic gave me some ideas i'd love sharing. :headbang:
EDIT: First levels don't fits with some names like vip or moderators. You know what I want to mean :D

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

Just a personal note (I don't want to influence others' decision):

I think putting "New Benny" is a bit misleading, this is sbenny, not "benny", nor my name is "benny". I know most american/english people will think for sure this site is the result of S.Benny where S. is my surname and Benny my name but well, it isn't :p For those wondering the reasons behind "Sbenny.com", well.. my friends and mates used to call me like that as a diminuitive of my surname.
I've seen maaaaaaaaaany people calling me "Benny" here on the forum (at least 250, and I'm not kidding), but the truth is... I'm not "Benny" :p If you want to call me by name, then you can call me Luca :)

About the poll (excellent idea), I'll pick the most voted ones at the end of this month or, if any of them will reach at least 10 votes, I'll pick it immediately (you can see votes by other users after submitting your own). Also, if you have any suggestions (maybe you have some other rank titles to suggest), please do it! Just reply below :)

Thank you for this awesome idea :D
Lol That was sweet of you clearing up the name thing. . I felt it odd that even teachers called me by my last name 🙈 and I see Im not alone in this ...

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I personally like the name friend or foe... A shame