💬 Review LG G6 by GrumpyEel

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,709 happy users since 2014.
Register

GrumpyEel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: LG G6

Description
So, I've had this phone for 2 and a half years, it runs just the same as new and the battery hasn't taken much damage from nightly charging. The only problem I ran into with this phone is I had a bad boot loop about 6 months in and the phone was turned off for a duration of 2 weeks before I finally got it to come on. After that I've had no hitches.

I've broke the back glass over the cameras, but that both still work fine. I've submerged my phone in water on multiple occasions and frequently shower with it playing music. But this causes the port to stop working till I restart the phone.

The phone runs great on every game I've played on it up till now and doesn't struggle with performance at all.

I suggest this phone if your looking for something still viable and cheap this phone is a good option.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I love the camera, I love the screen size and how after 2 and a half years it still runs like new. The thumb reader, and lock/unlock button on the back is also a huge plus and it still works like the day I got it

Things I don't like
I don't like the stock UI, and the speakers have always gave me trouble and the camera glass is easy to break.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I recommend this phone to anyone who is looking for a cheap alternative to current day phones and still want that new phone feel.