💬 Review LG G7 by Saikotic

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,233 happy users since 2014.
Register

Saikotic

x_x [ EᏒᏒOЯ: 410 ] x_x
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: LG G7

IMG_4362.JPG IMG_4358.JPG Screenshot_2020-02-01-21-11-43.png Screenshot_2020-02-01-21-20-47.png Screenshot_2020-02-01-21-21-56.png IMG_4359~2(1).jpg

Description
A very slim phone with a strong and durable screen but a very fragile build. As long as the optimization is kept in regular use, the phone runs very smoothly and efficiently. There are useful extensions such as a floating bar and options for gaming graphics. The sound volume can go up quite a bit, so hearing it is never an issue whether it be for during a call or for ringing notifications. It is able to charge quickly and the charger port has a sensor and alerts the owner if it detects any debris or moisture. It also has is a side button for Google Assistant and HD camera features.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I enjoy the the phone's ability to run smoothly and it's storage capacity. Adding to that, the graphics and advanced features are especially a plus.

Things I don't like
The durability and design of the phone could definitely use some improvement, and by that I mean a lot. Despite the screen being very durable and strong, the back is not and shatters easily. Also, the edges are far too slim and make it hard not to touch the edges of the screen and select anything there by accident and it interferes with any touch input made in the center of the screen when this happens. Therefore a case is highly recommended, especially for any gaming.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
As long as the owner gets a case for it as well (especially gamers), I would very highly recommend this phone. (With a case, at least you would only have to worry about breaking whatever it impacts and not the other way around). It's very quick, easy to use, and beautiful graphics that you can adjust from within the game. It also comes with a mini-view and split screen feature along with the floating bar which are all pretty useful. (Previews for each shown in screenshots).

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month