💬 Review LG G7 Thinq by Muhkunae

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

Muhkunae

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: LG G7 Thinq

Description
Really nice LG flagship phone. I have had this phone since it came out and when I bought it, it retailed for about $700-800 dollars. The cameras are really nice and have very vivid colors. The phone has 64 GB of data a very thin bevel. It has a biometric scanner for fingerprints as well and fingerprint recognition is really easy to set up. It has a glass back and despite me dropping this phone many times it has minimal damage to the glass backing. Turning on developer mode on this phone is very easy as well and allows for great features like changing your GPS data. The interface is very user friendly. The phone also has a decent battery life after all having it this long.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐

Things I like
The battery life is incredibly long at first and still is pretty long after it been used for a while. This phone can take a beating. Lots of storage. Nice color saturation on the camera. Has wireless charging capabilities and bluetooth compatibly.

Things I don't like
The device has slowed quite a lot since I first bought it and the shutter speed on the camera is slower than I like/doesn't stabilize an image as much as I'd like when taking photos of a moving animal

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this smart phone to others bc it's been pretty reliable for the duration of time I've had it. Using it is was really easy to learn and the LG themes for screens and applications are really cute. There are lots of cute features on this phone and three power usage modes as well.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month