💬 Review LG K20 by OxOGAMERking372

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,053 happy users since 2014.
Register

OxOGAMERking372

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: LG K20

lg-k20-v-pdp-d-feature-1-sleek-design.jpeg

Description
The LG K20 is a 16 Gigabyte phone that not only comes with a 13 MP (Megapixel) camera, it also comes with a 5.3 inch crystal clean display with a slight curve, a 2800 mAh battery that can last hours even when removed, and comes prebuilt with a 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-Core MSM8917 processor.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Besides the fact that it was the first phone I got around 2016, it is a solid phone despite it's small size of data deep within. While some gaming apps or other apps may have occasional lag spikes along the line, it provides the owner some really clean camera footage along with a great resilience if someone accidently drops it, even without an Otterbox case.

Things I don't like
What I don't like however, is the limited gigabyte size. I get it's a small phone but other brand phones, such as the IOS Apple IPhone 6, has much broader sizes of storage. It also, for the root people out there, is quite hard to root as the security on it is pretty spot on.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
If you're a person looking for a regular phone that isn't too expensive but is pretty solid, I'd recommend this phone. Small size yes, but it can really outshine in some areas. Do be careful if you're trying to root it however, there are lots of security details that may lock up the phone with one wrong move.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month