💬 Review LG K30 by Dorkerr

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,270 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dorkerr

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: LG K30

Description
LG K30 smartphone was launched in May 2018. The phone comes with a 5.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720x1280 pixels.

LG K30 is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.

The LG K30 runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 2880mAh battery.

As far as the cameras are concerned, the LG K30 on the rear packs 13-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.

LG K30 based on Android 7.1 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB).

Connectivity options on the LG K30 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth v4.20. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor.

The LG K30 measures 148.60 x 74.90 x 8.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 168.00 grams.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The phone has a nice and easy set up. When i first got the phone it was easy to figure out and this is also my first LG phone. It took me around 5 minutes to know what I was doing so it's very convenient.

The battery life is absolutely excellent. As a teenager, I spend quite a lot of time on my phone and i could be on it for about 6 hours (at a rough estimate) without break before i have to worry about charging it again.

The customization is wonderful as well, i had downloaded a Spotify mod to get premium for free and it was a very easy process that did not even require a jail break like you would need for apple products. You can also change the theme of the phone and the fonts which i personally find very enjoyable.

It's also extremely durable. I'm a very clumsy person so i tend to drop my phone a lot and the two years i've own this phone i have never cracked it.

Things I don't like
I only have two major complaints about this phone if I'm being completely honest. The camera quality and the charging port.

As a teen, I use social media often and i enjoy taking pictures. I find the camera quality to be very poor and it ruins that fun for me because the pictures are terrible quality. I'm not an Apple fan but i'd almost want one just for their camera quality (also for the videoing your phone screen feature which this phone lacks). As for taking videos, the complaint is even more severe. The video tends to glitch out and is very tiresome.

The final thing is the charging port. My port has become very loose and it becomes a chore to charge my phone. Though, the battery life is still reliable and consistent, it's a hassle to charge my phone when needed because i have to have my phone a certain way and the charger is very loose.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this phone if you need something affordable and durable. If you enjoy completely customizing your phone this is a great product and on top of that you get to easily download mods without having to jailbreak your phone.

But, if taking good quality pictures and videos is a must, this is definitely not the phone for you.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month