💬 Review LG Stylo 3 Plus by ZombiefiedUSA

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,300 happy users since 2014.
Register

ZombiefiedUSA

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: LG Stylo 3 Plus

Description
The LG Stylo 3 Plus is all around your pretty standard smartphone, with a few special features. The most obvious at a glance would be the large, circular button on the back as well as the equally large camera. It comes in many colors, though the ones usually seen seem to be either Black or a Navy Blue. Out of the box, it is fairly thin for its price, and is 5.7 inches long as well as around 2.8 inches wide, and weighs only 150 grams.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The LG Stylo 3 is very much a jack-of-all-trades. While it does not exceed in any one area, it does do quite well in all of them. Plus, the device fits rather comfortably into ones hand, and the finger print scanner on its back makes quickly unlocking it a breeze.

Things I don't like
Although its rear camera is large, it seems to be overcompensating a small bit. While not necessarily a bad camera, there are certainly many other phones with far superior ones. From blurring easily, to difficulty getting to focus (especially in high-light enviroments) its camera is, by far, the biggest downside to the device. As well as that, the stylus is quite loose, and could be easily lost if one wasn't careful enough.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Despite its shortcomings, Id recommend the LG Stylo 3 Plus to those in the market for an affordable smartphone for a decent price. Although there are many phones that are superior to it, its relatively low price and jack of all trades nature cannot be ignored. I would give it a four out of five stars if it wasnt for the camera, but unfortunately the best i can give it is only three due to its poor camera and loose stylus.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month