💬 Review Lg Stylo 4 by Hunter3528

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,791 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hunter3528

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Lg Stylo 4

Description
The Lg Stylo 4 has a biometric finger scanner that has a few different functions. A few examples of the functions that it serves is (if enabled)...1st, you can take a selfie when the camera is open by tapping the biometric finger scanner, 2nd you can swipe down on the scanner and it will show you your notifications, 3rd you can double tap and hold the scanner to take a screenshot of your screen , and of course the biometric finger scanner unlocks your phone (if your finger prints are saved) - those are just a few of the functions there is a couple more functions that I didn't mention.
The Lg Stylo 4 has a total of 32gb of internal storage space. It also has an option to optimize your phone, which is just a fancier way of saying "clean up" - it essentially makes your phone run better due to it cleaning up useless files that are taking up space.
The phone uses a C charger, NOT a micro USB charger. The Lg Stylo 4 seems to charge quickly, at least mine does. The battery doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
Included with the phone is a pen (stylus), which is my personal favorite thing about the phone (I think the functions of a stylus are well known so I won't go into detail)
(I feel like my description is too vague, but it yet has too many details)

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What I like about the phone is the pen (stylus) it is my personal favorite part of the phone for various reasons - some obvious while some not so obvious. Some people don't like the camera, but I personally enjoy using the camera. In my opinion, the quality of the pictures is actually pretty good for it being a Lg device. Another thing I like about this device is the screen size its not too small, but its also not too big (like the newer IPhone models) - its just right.

Things I don't like
Me personally I don't like the type of charger it uses, which is a type C charger. I might just be picky, but I definitely would rather the device to use a micro USB charger.
Another thing that I dislike about the phone is that it seems to die pretty fast (sometimes 8 hours or less depending on my usage but usually lasts a little longer). But it does charge quite quickly, even if your using it while it's in the process of charging.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this smartphone to other users, because in my personal opinion it is overall a great device. It is definitely worth every penny you will spend to buy it. The prices of the phone will vary on which carrier you get it from, and the plan you ultimately choose to go with. It is overall dependable, and has yet to let me down.

Pablo21

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just to let anyone know I have a brickphone whatever it is called lmao

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month