💬 Review LG Stylo 4 by PeachyKeen

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,473 happy users since 2014.
Register

PeachyKeen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: LG Stylo 4

Description
The LG Stylo 4 is a simple-looking yet elegant device. The case comes in very few colors but is sleek and slim. Due to it's slim size the phone is likely to break if dropped, so a protective case is highly recommended if you think of purchasing one. Appearances aside the LG Stylo 4 comes with a stylus that allows users to interact with their screen without the need of using fingers.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I enjoy using the stylus for most of my phone activity, including digital art. It's easy to use and very easy to understand the mechanics that come with it. I also enjoy all the accessibility features, like the magnifying glass, because it means I'll be able to keep this phone when my senses start to go bad. That is, if I don't replace it with the next stylo device.

Also the charge lasts all-day, perfect for a college student like me.

Things I don't like
Aside from the fragility without proper casing I really don't have any issues with this device. The biggest complaint I can make is that it's easy to misplace the stylus.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would highly recommend this device to anyone looking for a phone with easy accessibility and stylish appearance. While it may not be the newest shiny Apple product it certainly gets the job done for a more affordable price.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month