💬 Review LG Stylo 5 by HypnOSolas

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,350 happy users since 2014.
Register

HypnOSolas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: LG Stylo 5

Description
LG Stylo 5 is LG Stylo 5 is the new Fab phone from LG. It comes loaded with one processor. It also has 16 GB of memory on board, with an expandable SD slot. This phone also comes with a stylus.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
This phone has many audio options, which is great for the music lover. It has a large screen, which seems pretty durable. The call Quality is great, the Bluetooth function works perfectly. This model works for most games I've downloaded and other apps such as music beats production. The stylus works as a handy little tool for pushing buttons they're too small for my thumbs.

Things I don't like
Stylist really does not have much of a use, and is mostly a waste of time to use. The processor is slow, and the speed is clunky. Internet capability isn't all that great on Wi-Fi.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone because of the price, saying that many places offer at around a hundred fifty bucks or free. If you have the money though splurge on a new badass smartphone that'll actually do everything you wanted to do, instead of clunking through at the speed of smell.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month