💬 Review LG Stylo 5 by Milani508

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Milani508

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: LG Stylo 5

Description
I got my LG Stylo 5 about 6 months ago. It runs very fast still, and I usually don't have to worry about space, since the usual space for this phone is about 32 GB. The pen that it comes with works well too. If you leave your pen and walk of with your phone it'll tell you that your pen is too far away, which I thought was a nice touch. The charger type is C-USB, so it's not very compatible with other phones, who use the standard B-USB. The camera is very good, it takes pictures really clearly, and i'm always astonished whenever I see my photography. The one thing that I will say about this phone that isn't satisfactory is the fact that the speaker is right near the charger port. If I hold my phone a certain way the speakers muffle, and overall the audio quality isn't that good because of the placement of the speaker. Earphones can very easily fix that problem though. Other than this I have had no issues with this phone at all, and I really enjoy this phone. I'm not sure if it is just the phone, but it also asks me if I want to dismiss certain notifications for each app if I keep swiping those types away repeatedly. Other than the things I didn't like, this phone is perfect!

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The user-friendly interface. Customization too is very nice, and I like the amount of space i have

Things I don't like
The speaker near the charger port. I have to use earbuds often, which is a bummer. I don't like wearing them all the time just to get good quality.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this phone to other people because of how easy it is to use. it's not too complicated nor too simple. Most of the people I know like big screens, this one is very long.