💬 Review LG Tribute Dynasty by HeroSugarKingVorku

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,477 happy users since 2014.
Register

HeroSugarKingVorku

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: LG Tribute Dynasty

Description
The LG Tribute Dynasty. A typical phone for middle class families, looking to buy something cheap. This device might not be as cool as the I-Phone, but it can hold it's own. If your trying to play some mobile games I highly don't recommend this device for graphics. I mean this phone does have perks. You can download hacks and all that but the battery is sometimes messed up. It's a normal complete smart-phone for users like me and I can have a good time. Just a warning you can't download Fortnite so this might not be the device for you Fortnite addicts.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐

Things I like
It's nothing difficult and really cheap. It can also download hacks with no issue.

Things I don't like
It doesn't have good graphics. The quality is kinda not good as I thought it would be.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this because it can be a really great phone if you know how to handle it. It can be a great time killer as well.

HeroSugarKingVorku

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sure!!! The main specs of the Tribute Dynasty feature a 5-inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels, powered by an octa-core MediaTek processor, with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of expandable storage space. The handset further features 4G LTE connectivity, a 5MP front-facing camera, an 8 MP rear camera, and a 2,500 mAh removable battery.