💬 Review LG Tribute Dynasty by Insane

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,959 happy users since 2014.
Register

Insane

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: LG Tribute Dynasty

Description
This phone is a very good as someone's first or second phone. It is normally around $80 but I got it on sale for $30 2 years ago. It has help up very well and it only has one very small crack. With this phone in a case it often gets mistaken for an iPhone which is nice sometimes. My phones speaker for talking on the phone died about two months after j for it. So I now have to use speaker phone or headphones to make calls. There is not much space on the phone for additional apps and pictures. This is a very annoying thing because of how often I have to go through and clean out my photos. One good thing it the smart cleaning app that comes with the phone. It allows you to clear anything that slowing the phone down and making it laggy. All around this phone has been an ok phone for me and has lasted me two years so far.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like the size of the phone. I have extremal small hands so it fits perfectly in my hands. The phone also has a descent speaker on it. I really love the phones smart cleaning app that came with it. It allows me to clean out anything that might be slowing down my phones processing system. I also put my phone into dev mode and was able to can many of the aspects of the phone that I didn't like.

Things I don't like
I abloutly hate the call quality on this phone.it could be a combination of my provider and the phone but the actual cellphone call audio quality is horrendous. Also this phone has a tendency to say that I have data and am able to send texts but it doesn't send them. I am having to restart my phone at least once a week to fix this problem. Also this phone does not like to be connected to internet. If I join any new networks it will say that internet is not available and ill have to restart my phone. Also the amount of space on here is horrendous. I can barely download anything and I can have very few pictures on my phone.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone to people who are either new to smart phones or to those that are getting their own child their first smart phone. It is a somewhat cheap phone that works semi ok. It has lasted through me throwing it around it should last you awhile.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month