💬 Review LG V20 by joink

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,059 happy users since 2014.
Register

joink

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: LG V20

Description
Steel grey in colour. 159.5 x 78.1 x 7.7mm in dimensions and 175g in weight. The one I purchased had a 64GB storage. The camera has both normal and wide functions.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I bought this phone back in 2016 and it lasted me until early this year, which is honestly a really impressive feat. Most of the phones I had used before that (mostly Apple iPhones) only lasted about 2 years at most? So this device was really, really long-lasting (however, towards this end the battery life did shorten). The camera was quite okay, it took decent photos. The weight of the device also felt quite steady. The screen did not shatter or scratch much even after the long period of use (with several accidents involving me dropping it).

Things I don't like
I don't have much complains about the device, given that it's so old and lasted this long. I think the camera quality could be improved (as I'm sure LG has done with newer models) as well as the pre-installed recorder. I enjoy recording song covers using the recorder and sharing the files with friends but I realised that I couldn't send the "pro mode" recorded files over WhatsApp after a period of time which irked me a little because I had recorded most of my covers in that mode.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would surely recommend this to users who hold longevity in high regards, because boy did this phone survive really long. It's a pretty well-rounded phone albeit with a few weaknesses here and there, but that is to be expected. Definitely go ahead and buy this phone if you don't mind it's oldness in model.